went to my LBS today......

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Lone Wolf, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Guest

I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
    fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
    installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
    bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local trails
    open up on march 1st

Tags:

2. Bill Wheeler

Bill Wheeler Guest

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:53:55 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (lone wolf) wrote:

>I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
    >fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
    >installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
    >bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local trails
    >open up on march 1st

You're scaring me......

peace, bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
    an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

3. Flyingcoyote

Flyingcoyote Guest

lone wolf wrote:
    > I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
    > fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
    > installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
    > bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local
    > trails open up on march 1st
    >

For the $15 you paid for the installation of the cranks, you could have bought a crank puller, done
    it yourself, and kept the puller.

Cool deal though. New stuff is always fun.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.