went to my LBS today......

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lone Wolf

I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local trails
open up on march 1st

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:53:55 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (lone wolf) wrote:

>I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
>fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
>installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
>bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local trails
>open up on march 1st

You're scaring me......

peace, bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

lone wolf wrote:
> I spent $180 (us) this is what i got: 2 h2o bottles 1 pair of trek team comp gloves( the full
> fingered kind) a bell influx helmet ( gunmetal black) 1 set of shimano cranks (deore I think) plus
> installation ($15) I found out that my bike had 2 different models of cranks on it. the bottom
> bracket wasnt that old i found out. now i'm ready for some serious riding when my fave local
> trails open up on march 1st
>

For the $15 you paid for the installation of the cranks, you could have bought a crank puller, done
it yourself, and kept the puller.

Cool deal though. New stuff is always fun.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

Status
Not open for further replies.