We're all going to die.

H

Hotmoon

So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health. I find it incredibly ironic to
maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical health will not matter in a few
decades, but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

hotmoon wrote:
> So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health.

I don't fret.

>I find it incredibly ironic to maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical
>health will not matter in a few decades,

Of course it matters. Are you saying that ill health in old age is acceptable or that if you pump
your body full of substances that have no scientifically proven benefits, that it is ok, if the
results "decades" later are contributory to ill health?

>but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

Not me. I see only malice in those who choose to "steer" others towards dangerous practices for
their own financial benefit or other gain.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health. I find it incredibly ironic to
> maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical health will not matter in a few
> decades, but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

At whom is this directed?

moo