We're all going to die.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Hotmoon, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Hotmoon

    Hotmoon Guest

    So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health. I find it incredibly ironic to
    maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical health will not matter in a few
    decades, but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

    Tags:

  2. Dickinson

    Dickinson Guest

    hotmoon wrote:
    > So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health.

    I don't fret.

    >I find it incredibly ironic to maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical
    >health will not matter in a few decades,

    Of course it matters. Are you saying that ill health in old age is acceptable or that if you pump
    your body full of substances that have no scientifically proven benefits, that it is ok, if the
    results "decades" later are contributory to ill health?

    >but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

    Not me. I see only malice in those who choose to "steer" others towards dangerous practices for
    their own financial benefit or other gain.

  3. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > So why fret so much if someone disagrees with you about health. I find it incredibly ironic to
    > maliciously slam someone else who disagrees with one. The physical health will not matter in a few
    > decades, but the malicious intent will stay with you for an incredibly long and painful time.

    At whom is this directed?

    moo