west highland way

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Wulliewhizz, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Wulliewhizz

    Wulliewhizz Guest

    Easyways are far too dear at £35 a night for BandB you must come fae england and are only here tae
    rip aff the guid Scot's folk and it wont dae Aw Ra Worst fae Haggis Jock YA BASS!

    Tags:

  2. Nkh

    Nkh Guest

    aye, totally.. £35 is out of the question, likes.

  3. yo ma name is Jimmy and iam doing an assessment at the
    moment in computing so be aware if this is notsatisfying
    enough. Take it you think it is expensive then?

    Cheers Laud!!!!!! spk later

  4. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > yo ma name is Jimmy and iam doing an assessment at the
    > moment in computing so be aware if this is notsatisfying
    > enough. Take it you think it is expensive then?
    >
    > Cheers Laud!!!!!! spk later

    Gawd!
    --
    Fran If you need my email address please ask.

  5. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:57:26 -0000, Fran <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Gawd!

    I don't fink 'e can 'elp 'em!

    Judith

  6. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:57:26 -0000, Fran
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Gawd!
    >
    > I don't fink 'e can 'elp 'em!

    *Giggle*
    --
    Fran If you need my email address please ask.