West Lomond from Little Balo

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by McPloppy ©, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. McPloppy ©

    McPloppy © Guest

    Tags:

  2. Brian

    Brian Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:21:54 +0000, Mcploppy © wrote:

    > New Photo: http://tinyurl.com/29uvg

    Spooky, I took a wander up there just last week, parked up
    at Craigmead, walked up West Lomond, down and up Bishop
    Hill, and back to Craigmead via West Feal & West Balgothrie.

    --
    Brian

  3. McPloppy ©

    McPloppy © Guest

    Brian bashed at the keyboard and said:
    > On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:21:54 +0000, Mcploppy © wrote:
    >
    >> New Photo: http://tinyurl.com/29uvg
    >
    > Spooky, I took a wander up there just last week, parked up
    > at Craigmead, walked up West Lomond, down and up Bishop
    > Hill, and back to Craigmead via West Feal & West
    > Balgothrie.

    Spooooky..... :)