UK and Europe · Public discussion

West Sussex

Started by Julian · · Last activity · 5 posts · 554 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 August 2003
Last activity
17 August 2003
Original author
Julian
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
554
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    of years (no, not non-stop) or so, nearly always in my own. I fancy doing a few audax type rides
    but none seem to start around here. Anyone know otherwise? I don't want to drive to the start if at
    all possible.

    thanks
    --
    Julian

  2. "Julian" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi

    Quoted message said:

    of years (no, not non-stop) or so, nearly always in my own. I fancy doing a few audax type rides
    but none seem to start around here. Anyone know otherwise? I don't want to drive to the start if
    at all possible.

    audax.uk.netaudax.uk.net

  3. Thus spake "Tony W" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    "Julian" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    of years (no, not non-stop) or so, nearly always in my own. I fancy doing a few audax type rides
    but none seem to start around here. Anyone know otherwise? I don't want to drive to the start if
    at all possible.

    Quoted message said:

    audax.uk.netaudax.uk.net

    El Supremo (Dave Hudson)'s rides are always worth doing. He's not that far from you.

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email hidden] Edgware.

  4. Julian said:

    Hi

    Quoted message said:

    of years (no, not non-stop) or so, nearly always in my own. I fancy doing a few audax type rides
    but none seem to start around here. Anyone know otherwise? I don't want to drive to the start if at
    all possible.

    I'm sure the Horsham CTC start (or used to) Sunday rides from the cafe in Horsham Park. They used to
    have a website but I couldn't see it in the quick whizz through the CTC site. There is a contact
    number there.

    (Trivia - there is/was a Horsham CTC member called Tim Hall. I am not he, although I only live down
    the road in Crawley)

    Driving to the start of rides bugs me too. Trains down this neck of the woods carry bikes for
    free though.

    As Helen says, El Supremo's Audaxes are v. good - lots of tea and cakes emmanting from the depths of
    his tardis ^W trailer. Pam Pilbeam runs some good rides too, starting at Denmead (near Portsmouth)

    Tim
    --
    In space no one can eat ice cream

  5. In article <[email hidden]>, Tim Hall <[email hidden]>
    writes Thanks all
    --
    Julian

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.