West Texas

O'Hoy

Dec 28, 2004
WHAT UP! looking for people in west texas. im a beginner, and needing some help on bike buying, training, and hopefully able to find a riding buddy once I get my bike and everything set up. im in the odessa/midland area. want to train, then start taking long trips on bike itself. giving myself a challege, and I WILL COMPLETE IT. if anyone is donning the task of helping me. would appreciate it.

O'Hoy said:
WHAT UP! looking for people in west texas. im a beginner, and needing some help on bike buying, training, and hopefully able to find a riding buddy once I get my bike and everything set up. im in the odessa/midland area. want to train, then start taking long trips on bike itself. giving myself a challege, and I WILL COMPLETE IT. if anyone is donning the task of helping me. would appreciate it.

Peyton's would be a good start. 4712 N. Midkiff Rd in Midland. They sponsor the Ft. Davis Hammerfest and Cyclefest which is how I know...they will get you in contact with the PBBA, Permian Basin Bicycle Association.