Western Central Virginia Muni Ride Invitation

pdc wrote:
> One week to go. Don't miss this ride. Outstanding mountain trails, and
> 4 star accomodations. :)

-four- star? -*_FOUR_*- star!!! :mad: I thought it was going to be 5
star! Well, it just won't be worth it then, if I can't get breakfast
in bed then I just won't go!. :rolleyes: :p

Seriously, it looks like the weather is going to cooperate,:) in fact
we may want a canopy (I'll have a 10X20 one with me for NAUCC) for the
sun!

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

I can make it, and got the time off work.
I don't know if I'm coming though, because my knee is STILL pretty
messed up from last September. I don't really want it to suddenly give
out on me on top of a mountain. Somedays it's fine, and I can do a
couple miles of riding before it hurts. Other days, it hurts just to
walk.

--
Skippii

One for the Road: Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang.
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Skippii wrote:
> I can make it, and got the time off work.
> I don't know if I'm coming though, because my knee is STILL pretty
> messed up from last September. I don't really want it to suddenly give
> out on me on top of a mountain. Somedays it's fine, and I can do a
> couple miles of riding before it hurts. Other days, it hurts just to
> walk.

But Skippi, we're counting on you to bring the main course. You're
close enough, if you can't ride come visit and swim.

DO I HAVE TO SAY IT 4 TIMES?

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

Come Ride: http://tinyurl.com/hq49e
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

I will be getting to the house Friday between 5-6 pm. Anyone arriving
earlier make yourself at home. Take a swim in the pool....whatever. Is
anyone planning on being there earlier? Forecast calls for possible
showers throughout the weekend. Forecasts don't seem to mean alot in
the mountains here though. I plan to ride unless it's a typhoon.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

Come Ride: http://tinyurl.com/hq49e
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Beacuse of my wierd schedule (I work from midnight to 7 am) and the fact
that I'm taking Friday off, I'll be there earlier than you - probably
before noon - as I won't be able to sleep any later than 3 am any way
(I _-*never*-_ miss lunch!!). But I intend to spend the time until
anyone else gets there doing some serious sleeping :eek: :D :rolleyes:
.. Or I might even try unicycling.:rolleyes:

--

carsonpalooza wrote:
> what's the temperature going to be like?

according to weather.com, Mount Solon, the great metropolis :rolleyes:
;) , will be 86/67 Friday and 77/65 Sat and Sun.

--

carsonpalooza wrote:
> what's the temperature going to be like?

according to weather.com, Mount Solon, the great metropolis :rolleyes:
;) , will be 86/67 Friday and 77/65 Sat and Sun.

--
brian.slater

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference. If you try not
to confuse me, that will confuse me.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

Phil I don't think there is any way for me to get down there :(

Let me know next time and I will try to make it!

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*