wet bum!!!

Dave

Guest
Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

> Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

More information than required.

> Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

aren't they?

John

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:51:45 -0000, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!!

Having long since discovered that legs are considerably more waterproof than most overtrousers, I
opted for shorts today.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't keep
you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front gets wet
to begin with.

My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete

"Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape
or

> Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't
> keep you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front
> gets wet to begin with.
>
> My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete

I know, and normally, I'd be right there with ya....Thought I'd tried these before and they were
waterproof <doh!

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape
> or
> >
> > Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't
> > keep you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front
> > gets wet to begin with.
> >
> > My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete
> >

> I know, and normally, I'd be right there with ya....Thought I'd tried these before and they were
> waterproof <doh!>

I used to like that feeling as the rain went through the overtrous, then through my school trous and
ran down my leg. It provided a certain teenage machismo.