Wet Day!

MSA

Guest
15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
was angled my way.

I just laugh.

5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.

I just laughed.

About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
straight through the passengers open window! They were going
nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
the left and carried on my merry way.

I just laughed..and laughed!

--
Mark (MSA)
This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling

MSA wrote:

> I just laughed..and laughed!

Brilliant.

I wish I could've seen it. Even better would've been the satisfaction of
actually doing it.

Well done that man.

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
> blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
> driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
> angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
> laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
> was angled my way.
>
> I just laugh.
>
> 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
> don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
> behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
>
> I just laughed.
>
> About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
> the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
> their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
> me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
> rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
> straight through the passengers open window! They were going
> nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
> the left and carried on my merry way.
>
> I just laughed..and laughed!

Thankyou for brightening up my evening!

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
> blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
> driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
> angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
> laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
> was angled my way.
>
> I just laugh.
>
> 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
> don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
> behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
>
> I just laughed.
>
> About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
> the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
> their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
> me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
> rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
> straight through the passengers open window! They were going
> nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
> the left and carried on my merry way.
>
> I just laughed..and laughed!
>

> --
> Mark (MSA)
> This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling
> of contents may have occurred during transmission

Excellent story, thanks

--
Nigel Randell

"Nigel Randell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
> > blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
> > driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
> > angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
> > laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
> > was angled my way.
> >
> > I just laugh.
> >
> > 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
> > don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
> > behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
> >
> > I just laughed.
> >
> > About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
> > the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
> > their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
> > me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
> > rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
> > straight through the passengers open window! They were going
> > nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
> > the left and carried on my merry way.
> >
> > I just laughed..and laughed!
> >

> > --
> > Mark (MSA)
> > This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling
> > of contents may have occurred during transmission

> Excellent story, thanks
>
> --
> Nigel Randell

Top drawer,i just laughed..