wet trails, but air anyways

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by JD, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. JD

    JD Guest

    On my way home the other night, I got air on my motorcycle. There's
    this really cool RR crossing that is well ramped-up and above certain
    speeds (within the limit, of course) the far right of the right-hand
    lane allows for this. Now the trip home will be looked forward to in
    more ways than one.

    As for the deluge, I intend on riding off-road in the desert this
    weekend and will hit some local stuff that should be dry enough
    tomorrow.

    JD Knievel

    Tags:

  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

    JD wrote:
    > On my way home the other night, I got air on my motorcycle. There's
    > this really cool RR crossing that is well ramped-up and above certain
    > speeds (within the limit, of course) the far right of the right-hand
    > lane allows for this. Now the trip home will be looked forward to in
    > more ways than one.
    >
    > As for the deluge, I intend on riding off-road in the desert this
    > weekend and will hit some local stuff that should be dry enough
    > tomorrow.
    >
    > JD Knievel

    Kewel.
    I used to hit a RR crossings like that in my parents Toyota Cressida
    when I was in high school. Good times!

    Matt

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    MattB wrote:
    > JD wrote:
    > > On my way home the other night, I got air on my motorcycle.

    There's
    > > this really cool RR crossing that is well ramped-up and above

    certain
    > > speeds (within the limit, of course) the far right of the

    right-hand
    > > lane allows for this. Now the trip home will be looked forward to

    in
    > > more ways than one.
    > >
    > > As for the deluge, I intend on riding off-road in the desert this
    > > weekend and will hit some local stuff that should be dry enough
    > > tomorrow.
    > >
    > > JD Knievel
    > >

    > Kewel.
    > I used to hit a RR crossings like that in my parents Toyota Cressida
    > when I was in high school. Good times!

    What gave me the idea was hitting it in my truck a few times. No air
    for the truck, unless I exceed the speed limit and I would never do
    that.

    JD

  4. JD

    JD Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > What desert Mojave.

    Yup, the 'ol Mojave. I'll probably be tripping for a few days to the
    area where the Mojave meets the Colorado Plateau soon.

    JD

  5. MattB

    MattB Guest

    JD wrote:
    > MattB wrote:
    >>Kewel.
    >>I used to hit a RR crossings like that in my parents Toyota Cressida
    >>when I was in high school. Good times!

    > What gave me the idea was hitting it in my truck a few times. No air
    > for the truck, unless I exceed the speed limit and I would never do
    > that.
    >
    > JD

    I was young and lawless.

    Matt