wetsuit advice needed

Rookie

Guest
Am doing my first triathlon in London in August. Does anyone have any advice on where I should be
getting a decent wetsuit from? Would rather buy as hiring looks extortionate (£50+p&p for a week)
and I would rather have the suit to train in for more than a week before the race, plus am enjoying
the training so will hopefully be doing more events. What are good brands, are bottom of the range
suits (£150ish) ok and is there anywhere I could buy a good secondhand suit? Any help appreciated!
--
Direct access to this group with http://web2news.com http://web2news.com/?rec.sport.triathlon

Contact Tri-UK or Tri and Run who are the suppliers of the rental wetsuits for London. They
probably have some 2nd hand suits. It's important that you try on the suit before buying to get the
right fit.

They also usually send out the suit far more than 1 week in advance - I had mine last year for about
6 weeks. - again, why not phone them up and ask. I went to the London Tri training day in April, and
suits could be hired then for £50, but not returned until after the race in August!

Hope this helps - I'm no expert on brands, so I won't even try.

Cheers, Hedgehog