wetsuit chafing neck

D

didds

how do i stop my tri wetsuit from chafing my neck (offset from centre,
towards right ear, just below the hairline (I have number 1 cut!) ).

I've done 400m in the suit and rubbed my neck almost raw 9must be my
baby like skin! :)

didds

"didds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:d521d34e-e590-4154-aba2-6e37ca00b1c8@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...
> how do i stop my tri wetsuit from chafing my neck (offset from centre,
> towards right ear, just below the hairline (I have number 1 cut!) ).
>
> I've done 400m in the suit and rubbed my neck almost raw 9must be my
> baby like skin! :)
>
> didds

Learn to swim better. ;) Seriously, it sound like you are turning your head
to breath instead of rotating your hips/body. You are chafing on your neck
because your head is rotating from side to side and rubbing against the
wetsuit. Stop doing that. :) If you find you can't stop doing it, apply a
generous amount of BodyGlide to your neck. That will help considerably.
Mark

[lang=bg]Matt Forte burst onto the scene in 2008, rushing for 1,238 yards and 8 touchdowns. He was also an asset in the passing game, with 63 receptions for 477 yards and 4 touchdowns.In his sophomore season he remained a solid receiver, though the touchdowns disappeared. He had 57 receptions for 471 yards, but didn&rsquo;t score a touchdown. That regression was also prevalent in the running game, where he rushed for just 929 yards and scored 4 touchdowns.Part of the change could have been based on philosophy, Discount NFL jerseys as his number of carries fell from 2008 to 2009:2008 - 316 carries2009 - 258 carriesA more pass-heavy offense certainly leads to fewer carries and hurts a runner&rsquo;s ability to make an impact. Heading into 2010, with sporter Mike Martz now in place as the offensive coordinator, you have to wonder if the number of carries will fall a little bit further.The acquisition of Jay Cutler easily could have factored into that. In 2009 the Bears attempted 563 passes. In 2008, with Kyle Orton leading the offense, they attempted 528 passes.It&rsquo;s not like Forte has been overly impressive when he gets the carries, but anyways. Even in his big season of 2008,Nike Air Force 1 Premium, he averaged less than four yards a carry. Last season he was at just 3.6 yards per carry. Fumbles also became a major issue for him. mlb nfl jerseys He fumbled the ball just once in his rookie year,discount AIR Jordan shoes, but coughed it up six times last year (and lost three of them). That was among the worst in the league and if it continues, will certainly cut into his playing time.
20100819090433720.jpg
With Chester Taylor brought in from the Minnesota Vikings, it wouldn&rsquo;t be a surprise to see that happen. Taylor has spent the last few seasons playing understudy to Adrian Peterson,replica OAKLEY sunglasses,nfl jerseys cheap but is just a few years removed from a 1,216 yard campaign as a starter. I wouldn&rsquo;t read too much into that, however.Neither back had much success in the first preseason game,, with Taylor rushing for 10 yards and Forte rushing for 7 yards. Playing in Chicago, the weather is going to be an issue, especially late in the season. Even with the new Martz/Cutler marriage in place, it&rsquo;s impossible to think that the team is just going to pass the ball all day long in December games. I&rsquo;d consider him a low-end RB2, or a very good RB3 at this point,cool TAPOUT T shirts, but nothing more. What about you? How good do you think Forte will be? Where would you draft him?They have home games against the Jets and Patriots, as well as a road game in Green Bay. That means opportunity for Forte, but there are a ton of concerns surrounding him.We’d like to thank all the readers who have stuck with us throughout the last two years. It was your comments, emails and continued presence that have kept us going for so long. We’d also like to thank our guest blogger E, who has helped us immensely in the last few months through this difficult transition period. wholesaler/retail Replica designer handbags,discount nfl jerseys,cool tapout T shirts,fashion jewelrys,wholesale designer sunglasses,discount jordan shoes,replica coach handbags,we are a professional company to provide world-renowned brand athletic footwear and apparel, other products. The brand Such as Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Armani, Burberry ,Coogi, Coach, ,D&G, ED-Hardy, Gucci, New era, Juicy, Prada, UGG and so on. The products such as Replica designer handbags,replica coach handbags, hats, apparels, jeans, T-shirts, discount NFL jerseys, MLB-Jerseys, NHL-Jerseys, NBA-Jerseys, watches, bikini, belts, sunglasses, etc. High quality and low price, Service first, credibility first. It’s been an unexpectedly rewarding experience, which will always have a special place in our hearts.Related Topics Articles: replica coach handbag Milan Fashion Week SS08 Wrapup of PRAD[/lang]