wetsuit question

Guy

Guest
Can anyone give me advice on the following issue.

I'm gonna purchase an wetsuit but I don't know whether to choose the Aquaman Metal Cell or the
Ironman Stealth 2003.

Has anyone experience with either of the two or can give me advice which one to choose.

thanks in advance!

Guy

--
"We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace" (Michael Franti)

I've never heard of the Metal Cell, but I've raced and trained in both an Aquaman Pulsar and Ironman
Stealth (2000?). The Stealth suit felt more bouyant while the Pulsar was more flexible. I liked the
performance of the Stealth suit better, but a major factor in that is that I feel more comfortable
in a sleevless suit and my Stealth suit was sleevless while the Pulsar was long sleeves. Another
reason for my bias is that I used the Pulsar for early season races where the water was much colder
and I was not in as good of shape. My advice to you is to try on both and see how they fit on you.
Maybe you have some tri friends with either of the models that would be willing to let you test swim
it? It's worth looking into.

Pat

Guy <[email protected]> wrote:
> Can anyone give me advice on the following issue.

> I'm gonna purchase an wetsuit but I don't know whether to choose the Aquaman Metal Cell or the
> Ironman Stealth 2003.

> Has anyone experience with either of the two or can give me advice which one to choose.

> thanks in advance!

> Guy

> --
> "We can bomb this world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace" (Michael Franti)

I would go with the IRONMAN. I have used both types and feel the IRONMAN is the best. there is not heeps of difference but I feel less restrictive and can breath better in the IRONMAN. the legs are far more bouyant too. Good luck with your choice