Wetsuit suggestions

The Collins Fam

Guest
Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.

I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
for others?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

You should look at the DeSoto 2 piece. I didn't buy one, but came close and still thing maybe I
should have gone that way. QR is a great suit. So many single piece options.

Look at posts here from Tom Demerley on why he's chosen to pick up DeSoto as his bike shop's main
suit to recommend this year.

"The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
>
> I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
> for others?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike

You should look at the DeSoto 2 piece. I didn't buy one, but came close and still thing maybe I
should have gone that way. QR is a great suit. So many single piece options.

Look at posts here from Tom Demerley on why he's chosen to pick up DeSoto as his bike shop's main
suit to recommend this year.

"The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
>
> I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
> for others?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike

"The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
>
> I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
> for others?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike

Two radically different wetsuit designs to look at... Piel and T1 by Desoto

The Piel is best suited for shorter course Triathlons... The T1 is best suited for longer course
triathlons (oly to IM). The Piel is the fastest and easiest to remove. The T1 is more comfortable
and largest variety of sizes.

The rest are all the same design with fit and material being the only reason why one may be better
than the other.

Joe Moya