Wetsuit suggestions

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by The Collins Fam, Apr 18, 2003.

  1. Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.

    I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
    for others?

    Thanks in advance.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    You should look at the DeSoto 2 piece. I didn't buy one, but came close and still thing maybe I
    should have gone that way. QR is a great suit. So many single piece options.

    Look at posts here from Tom Demerley on why he's chosen to pick up DeSoto as his bike shop's main
    suit to recommend this year.

    "The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
    >
    > I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
    > for others?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike

  3. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    You should look at the DeSoto 2 piece. I didn't buy one, but came close and still thing maybe I
    should have gone that way. QR is a great suit. So many single piece options.

    Look at posts here from Tom Demerley on why he's chosen to pick up DeSoto as his bike shop's main
    suit to recommend this year.

    "The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
    >
    > I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
    > for others?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike

  4. Jkmsg

    Jkmsg Guest

    "The Collins Family" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking to get a new wetsuit this year.
    >
    > I am leaning towards the QR Superfull. Anyone have any comments about this suit and/or suggestions
    > for others?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike

    Two radically different wetsuit designs to look at... Piel and T1 by Desoto

    The Piel is best suited for shorter course Triathlons... The T1 is best suited for longer course
    triathlons (oly to IM). The Piel is the fastest and easiest to remove. The T1 is more comfortable
    and largest variety of sizes.

    The rest are all the same design with fit and material being the only reason why one may be better
    than the other.

    Joe Moya