We've found the twin

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by fscyclist, Dec 21, 2006.

1. fscyclist

fscyclist New Member

Tags:

2. tcklyde

tcklyde New Member

Is there anything more revolting than a cheater asking fans to pay? Excuse me while I go barf.

Landis as reached the apogee of scummy behavior. Screw him.

3. lwedge

lwedge New Member

4. Serafino

Serafino New Member

Yes, there are many things more revolting than a "alleged" cheater asking fans to pay. Many known cheaters have fans pay willingly to watch them all juiced up.

Personally, I'm revolted by cowardly anonymous forum posters slinging libelous allegations around ....
    :D

5. fscyclist

fscyclist New Member

Yeah..I'm thinking about failing a drug test at work just so I can collect $2 million. I think I'm more deserving.

6. Serafino

Serafino New Member

7. fscyclist

fscyclist New Member

Tell him what...that I'm thinking of failing a drug test?

In regards to that article, I'm sure you also noticed that the CAS was very clear to state this did not mean he was innocent. He was exonerated on a procedural flaw and their hand was forced.

I also am not aware of Landaluze asking for $2million to support his defense. I am also curious to know what the ACTUAL legal expenses were. Do you think they approached $2 million? If so, Landaluze better start winning some big races.

8. FriendlyFred

FriendlyFred New Member

What allegations? Landis failed two tests, the A and the B tests. With that, he's a cheater. Anything is else is conjecture.

As for anyone else, these "known" cheaters you mention, fans aren't willingly paying to watch juiced up riders. Many people love cycling and abhor the cheating. But the fans aren't the governing bodies for the sport. Only the governing bodies and the riders can clean this mess up.

I wonder how many of Landis's "defenders" would be defending him if he wasn't American.

9. Serafino

Serafino New Member

To which I retort ... Landaluze ... :D

American, French, Italian, Martian, it matters not if 1) the test or 2) the lab's crebility is in legitimate question.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent. What I am saying is that there are serious issues as evidenced in the recent CAS decision.