Weybridge or Addlestone Cyclists

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ed, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed

Ed Guest

Just wondering if there are any other guys around this area into road bike . time trial stuff

Be interested in meeting any others for rides etc

Tags:

2. Gutsy

Gutsy New Member

I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

3. Gutsy wrote:
    > I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a year
    > or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're
    > happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.
    >

I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly Triffids at 7am in the
    summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We
    amil to be Back By Twelve. You would be welcome with us.

>
    >
    > --
    >
    >>--------------------------<
    >
    > Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com

--
    Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

4. Fatherted

Fatherted Guest

Chris Gerhard wrote:

> Gutsy wrote:
    > > I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a
    > > year or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if
    > > you're happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.
    > >
    >
    > I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly Triffids at 7am in the
    > summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We
    > amil to be Back By Twelve. You would be welcome with us.
    >
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > >>--------------------------<
    > >
    > > Posted via cyclingforums.com http://www.cyclingforums.com
    >
    > --
    > Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

sat or sun? I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

davep

5. fatherted wrote:
    >
    > sat or sun? I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?
    >

Sunday. 7:30 this Sunday (19th October) . Routes? what ever takes our fancy. Mostly taking in the
    Lucky Duck in Shere but not always.

--
    Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.