Weybridge or Addlestone Cyclists

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ed, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Just wondering if there are any other guys around this area into road bike . time trial stuff

    Be interested in meeting any others for rides etc

    Tags:

  2. Gutsy

    Gutsy New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2003
    I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a year or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

  3. Gutsy wrote:
    > I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a year
    > or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if you're
    > happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.

    I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly Triffids at 7am in the
    summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We
    amil to be Back By Twelve. You would be welcome with us.

    Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

  4. Fatherted

    Fatherted Guest

    Chris Gerhard wrote:

    > Gutsy wrote:
    > > I live in Walton and am always up for a ride over the weekend. I have only been riding for a
    > > year or so (have got into it through racing triathlons) so may be a bit slow for you but if
    > > you're happy to pedal along for a couple of hours at 18mph or so, let me know.
    > >

    > I'm in Walton. There is a group that meets in Molesey outside Friendly Triffids at 7am in the
    > summer, we are back to 7:30 at the moment and will drop to 8:00 when it gets even more wintery. We
    > amil to be Back By Twelve. You would be welcome with us.
    >

    > > --

    > Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

    sat or sun? I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

    davep

  5. fatherted wrote:

    > sat or sun? I like the early starts ( back for midday ) , what route(s) do you use?

    Sunday. 7:30 this Sunday (19th October) . Routes? what ever takes our fancy. Mostly taking in the
    Lucky Duck in Shere but not always.

    --
    Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.