Whaddya Do In Heaven All Day?

I was planning in sitting on my cloud and playing my harp for the most part. Thats when i wasnt at the toilet or watching Eastenders.

bkaapcke said:
Assuming one was "good enough" to make it past St. Peter, and into heaven; What do people do there all day, forever? How about some of you bible scholars enlighten us? bk

Hitchy said:
Awesome...but do I get to visit the muslims 'room'...I mean they've been promised 71 virgins or some such...they can't keep them all occupied at once can they? :D
In order for them to be roomed with six dozen virgins, they would have to abstain from all of them, else their paradise would diminish with every cherry popped....Shows how smart they are to believe that, anyway -- would you want to spend eternity in the same room with six dozen hotties you couldn't touch?

I'd rather have twins that can breathe through their ears, with no gag reflex....

Well, there is a fair amount of info on what hell is like. Why no real input of heaven. Other than it's "paradise"?bk:cool:

Originally Posted by Bargearse
You die - you rot. Get over it.
jhuskey said:
Some people get it it backwards.
It over get?:confused: (Hey, its 3:00AM Saturday morning. I just got home after drinking with some buddies. What do you expect?)