What a giro for Petacchi

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, May 28, 2003.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Svorada was closing, but too little too late.

    Tags:

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Svorada was closing, but too little too late.

    I though Jan benefited from Eisel's late move to the right. He caught a little draft off Bernhard
    for a bit and then launched as Eisel faded. Not sure if Eisel thought he was helping teammate Casper
    but he actually helped Svorada beat his teammate. Interesting conversation afterwards, I'm sure.

  3. "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Svorada was closing, but too little too late.

    6 wins this year and 2 more sprint stages.

    Won't touch the record though. Binda won 12! stages in 1927.