What a strange trip its been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazy6r54

Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today. It started off fine till the second day. When I
ended up in the hospital to get my bladder drainned after I couldn't stand the pain any more. Well
this was all due to Claritin - D. Put my riding to 0. It was in the 80 s no rain. I seen bikes
everywhere and in need of up keep and repair. The week I spent there it was senior citizens to the
right and left of me. They need to put up a fence around Florida and turn it into golden years camp.
The highlite of the trip was food, sun, wildlife,Ron Jon Surf Shop.

Fire up MTB 03

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today. It started off fine till the
> second day. When I ended up in the hospital to get my bladder drainned after I
> couldn't stand the pain any more. Well this was all due to Claritin - D. Put my
> riding to 0. It was in the 80 s no rain. I seen bikes everywhere and in need of up
> keep and repair. The week I spent there it was senior citizens to the right and
> left of me. They need to put up a fence around Florida and turn it into golden
> years camp. The highlite of the trip was food, sun, wildlife,Ron Jon Surf Shop.
>
> Fire up MTB 03

Claritin?? I've taken Alergra before, but what's the connection between Claritin and your bladder?
--
Slacker

A drug allergy is a reaction to a drug that is not normally caused by that drug. Thats what the
doctors instructions read. See I took Claritin D like only when needed,30 day supp- ly would last me
60 days or so. Well due to need I took it friday,saturday,sunday,and monday. Boom monday about 10 am
I could n't **** and the pain was a 10 by 3 pm. They asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. I said
if I can't **** by 4 pm yes. Well by 3:30 we were on our way to the medical center. By
4:23 I was seen, Xrayed,tube insert,drained, and discharged. Over a liter was drained,with the nurse
saying the bladder isn't suppose to be that big. Doctors orders stop taking Clar- itin D. I have
and ever thing is working fine now.

Fire up MTB 03

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:57:30 -0500 (EST), [email protected] wrote:

> Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today.

...boy, i bet your arms are tired.

Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Status
Not open for further replies.