What a strange trip its been.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today. It started off fine till the second day. When I
    ended up in the hospital to get my bladder drainned after I couldn't stand the pain any more. Well
    this was all due to Claritin - D. Put my riding to 0. It was in the 80 s no rain. I seen bikes
    everywhere and in need of up keep and repair. The week I spent there it was senior citizens to the
    right and left of me. They need to put up a fence around Florida and turn it into golden years camp.
    The highlite of the trip was food, sun, wildlife,Ron Jon Surf Shop.

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today. It started off fine till the
    > second day. When I ended up in the hospital to get my bladder drainned after I
    > couldn't stand the pain any more. Well this was all due to Claritin - D. Put my
    > riding to 0. It was in the 80 s no rain. I seen bikes everywhere and in need of up
    > keep and repair. The week I spent there it was senior citizens to the right and
    > left of me. They need to put up a fence around Florida and turn it into golden
    > years camp. The highlite of the trip was food, sun, wildlife,Ron Jon Surf Shop.
    >
    > Fire up MTB 03

    Claritin?? I've taken Alergra before, but what's the connection between Claritin and your bladder?
    --
    Slacker

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    A drug allergy is a reaction to a drug that is not normally caused by that drug. Thats what the
    doctors instructions read. See I took Claritin D like only when needed,30 day supp- ly would last me
    60 days or so. Well due to need I took it friday,saturday,sunday,and monday. Boom monday about 10 am
    I could n't piss and the pain was a 10 by 3 pm. They asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. I said
    if I can't piss by 4 pm yes. Well by 3:30 we were on our way to the medical center. By
    4:23 I was seen, Xrayed,tube insert,drained, and discharged. Over a liter was drained,with the nurse
    saying the bladder isn't suppose to be that big. Doctors orders stop taking Clar- itin D. I have
    and ever thing is working fine now.

    Fire up MTB 03

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:57:30 -0500 (EST), [email protected] wrote:

    > Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today.

    ...boy, i bet your arms are tired.

    :-]

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:57:30 -0500 (EST), [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Just flew back from my vacation in Florida today.
    >
    > ...boy, i bet your arms are tired.

    Oh great...Groucho Marx on a SS.

    Mike - <groan