What anti-psychotic drugs do to you!

"Sharky" <[email protected]> wrote:

> If you were in search for somebody who needs "treatment", looks like you got lucky and found the
> Swiss in direst need of it.:)

Am I in search of someone who needs treatment?

--
Midwinter

Peter Widmer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, OK :) The problem is that 'Psychobarbie' and 'Sharky' dispose their **** always also in the
> German-language NG 'dsws'.

I see. Well, if nothing else this has taught me that online translation systems can work
adequately, at least.

I am afraid I have never had the knack of languages, and have always found learning others to be
exceptionally difficult.

--
Midwinter

Tilman Hausherr <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 25 Jan 2004 15:50:15 -0800, [email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >[email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >> [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> >>
> >> Dear Barbara! I am afraid you got things a little bit mixed up ( possibly a reflection of your
> >> state of mind)
> >>
> >> In your case I would recommend a small dose of antipsychotics - preferably haloperidol 1-2 mg
> >> every evening before bedtime. In 2 - 4 weeks you probably would be rid of your delusions. At
> >> least 2 - 3 years treatment is recommended , and if sucessful ( no delusions, no paranoic
> >> symtoms) you could try a slow withdrawel from medication - ,5 mg reduction every third week. If
> >> delusional and paranoic symtoms reappear - back on medication. Of course you will need someone
> >> to help you with your symtomchecking , because you can not trust your self to be objective in
> >> this matter.
> >
> >Schwarz is already taking Halidol and another anti-psychotic med for schizophrenia. She's been on
> >Halidol for 3 years I'be been told by someone in Utah that knows her well.
>
> You are lying as usual, Garry. And you can't even *type* your lies correctly. It is just another
> of your "I contacted that person" lies.

<yawn> NaziBoy spews his contempt again. Lying...hmmm...you mean like your deliberate lies when you
posted this? Eat crow, loser.

From: Tilman Hausherr ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Post finally the name of the postal
inspector, Garry Scarff, you fraud! Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology Date: 2003-08-13
10:35:51 PST

Garry Scarff has no job, no skills, no money, no looks, but all sort of celebrities live near him
and like him :)

> Tilman

Midwinter <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In which case? I was not aware that a specific case had been cited.

I was referring to the generalized 'case' of these substances being administered, not to their being
given to a specific individual.

In future, when reading a message always remember to read the conTEXT as well as the conTENT. That
shoud save you from further humiliation down the road.

[email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> > forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Antipsychotic drugs may also result in many other debilitating, albeit nonfatal, side effects.
> >
> > Dear Barbara! I am afraid you got things a little bit mixed up ( possibly a reflection of your
> > state of mind)
> >
> > In your case I would recommend a small dose of antipsychotics - preferably haloperidol 1-2 mg
> > every evening before bedtime. In 2 - 4 weeks you probably would be rid of your delusions. At
> > least 2 - 3 years treatment is recommended , and if sucessful ( no delusions, no paranoic
> > symtoms) you could try a slow withdrawel from medication - ,5 mg reduction every third week. If
> > delusional and paranoic symtoms reappear - back on medication. Of course you will need someone
> > to help you with your symtomchecking , because you can not trust your self to be objective in
> > this matter.
>
> Schwarz is already taking Halidol and another anti-psychotic med for schizophrenia. She's been on
> Halidol for 3 years I'be been told by someone in Utah that knows her well.

Would I post about dangers of anti-psychotic drugs, if I would be so stupid to take them? Garry
Scarff is a notorious liar and a criminal.

And what is Halidol? Isn't that called Haldol?

I never took psychiatric drugs, however the German psychs injected something in my kidneys, which
made them hard and painful. However I felt no change in my mind, except one time and that was scary.
As far as the kidneys and the deprivation of my liberty is concerned, thanks a lot you butchers.

As anti-psychotic drugs are so dangerous, as described below, it is to assume that anti-depressants
and Ritalin, are similarly dangerous as they also mess around with the mind.

The dangers inherent in the administration of antipsychotic drugs highlights the importance of the
individual's interest in avoiding forced treatment. These medications can produce debilitating, life-
altering and even fatal side-effects. Thus, they bear no resemblance to much less intrusive medical
interventions which courts have detennined implicate only a minimal liberty interest. See Schmerber,
384 U.S. at 771 (pin ***** of finger for a blood test). Indeed, the risks and extent of that
inherent in the administration of antipsychotic drugs to pretrial detainees are at least as serious
as those which the Court has previously held to outweigh the government's interests. See Winston v.
Lee, 470 U.S. 753,755- 56 (1985) (surgical removal of a bullet); Rochin v. California, 342 U.S.
165,172 (1952) (forced insertion of a stomach pump). The use of chemical agents to alter one's mind
and to potentially affect one's muscular and other bodily functions is at least as invasive as the
mechanical invasion of surgery. The pre-trial detainee's interest in avoiding the administration of
these dangerous and potentially life-threatening drugs should not be infringed unless the
government's action is the least restrictive means by which it may accomplish a compelling interest.

Barbara Schwarz (the only real one)

P.S. Postings with e-mail address [email protected] and identities "Barbara_Schwarz",
"the real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild" and "Truth Speaker 2" are not done by me. Those are
forgeries of criminal, Aids infected, gay lunatic Garry Lynn Scarff who is a fanatical Dave
Touretzky defender. Scarff persecutes me from thread to thread often using my name as identity
for those crimes (!) and

tries to intimidate me, libels, insults and lies about me. He also lied that he spoke to a roomate
of mine in the Utah mental health hospital. I never was in that hospital, but he probably escaped
from one. Scarff is active member of the gay WeHo "church", that according to Scarff applaudes
Scarffs lawless behavior against me. An ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and
promotes dishonorable behavior and that he and his friends were raped and drugged by one of their
active members, and that one of their active members murdered others under the guise of "drug
overdose". The ex-WeHo wrote that the

doesn't see what's wrong with that.

Frederic Rice, another fierce David Touretzky defender, posted also with the stolen identity de
Rothschild. He is as little a de Rothschild as a dirty slimy and greasy punch bag is an impressive
man. He threatened governmental officials over the Internet, wants to celebrate when both President
Bush's are dead and has tips on his website on how to kill bikers.

His brother David Rice, posts with "Dr." or "Reverend" Desertphile and also with the stolen identity
de Rothschild. He suggested to kill members of the FBI. (Go to www.religiousfreedom.watch.org, the
extremist pages on David Touretzky, page 9, his connections and click on the PDF file.) Dave Rice
also posted a long time with the identity "Prozac filled gay terrorist psycho", which tells a lot
about him.

Barbara Graham Warr, self-proclaimed "caplain" of the A.R.S. newsgroup and snakepit, another David
Touretzky promoter, is a DUI offender and pleaded guilty to possession and manufacturing of
prohibited weapon under California penal code. She congratulated the WeHo "congregation" accepting
Scarff's criminal behaviors against me. However, she posted before that there is no God. She also
posts with stolen identity de Rothschild. - For more, click on the below links.

Linda Anderson http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/andersenl1.html Gerald Armstrong
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html Jim Beebe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/beebej1.html Graham Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/berry.html David Bird
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/birdd1.html Tory Christman
http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/christmant4.html Ursula Caberta
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/caberta.html Ida Camburn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/camburn1.html Joe Cisar
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/cisarj1.html Robert Clark
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/clark1.html Elizabeth Ann Cox
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/coxea1.html Mark Dallara
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dallara1.html Alexander Dvorkin
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dvorkin1.html Valerie Emanuel
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/emanuelv1.html Steven Fishman
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fishman1.html Vickki Ford Cook
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fordv1.html Phil Georgi
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen6.html Scott Goehring
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/goehrings1.html Roger Gonnet
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/gonnet1.html Barbara Graham
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html Gregg Hagglund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hagglund1.html Steve Hassan
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/hassan1.html Tilman Hausherr
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html Andreas Heldal-Lund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html Keith Henson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/henson1.html Deana Holmes
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen1.html Patrick Jost
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jost1.html Charlotte Kates
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/katesc1.html Rod Keller
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/keller1.html Steven Kent
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/kent1.html Arnie Lerma
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lerma1.html Joe Lynn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lynn1.html Ted Mayett
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/mayett1.html Frank Oliver
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/oliver.html Kady O'Malley
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/omalley1.html Zenon Panoussis
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/panoussis1.html Ted Patrick
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/patrick1.html Michael Pattinson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pattinsonm1.html Robert Peterson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/peterson1.html Bruce/Kathleen Pettycrew
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pettycrew.html Jesse Prince
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/prince1.html Roland Rashleigh-Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/rashleighb1.html David Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/riced.html Fred Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ricef.html Rick Ross
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr1.html Karin Spaink
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html David Touretzky
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky1.html Alan Walter
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/walter1.html Grady Ward
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ward.html Johan Wevers
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/weversj1.html Hana/Jerry Whitfield
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/whitfield1.html Larry Wollersheim
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/wollersheim1.html Sten-Arne Zerpe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/zerpesa1.html
--
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
--

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:21:13 +0000 (UTC), Midwinter
<[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> forgeries) wrote:

>>> Brain surgery? ECT? Neither one of these treatments are prevelant in any way. ECT is carefully
>>> controlled and only used in extreme cases when all other treatments have failed.

ECT is probably used far too rarely. Scientology Inc. and Scientology customers would much rather
have people *DEAD* due to suicide than have them properly treated.

LOL! This from a three-dollar ***** who believes Nazis control the planet.

> And still you have not, because you have apparently not bothered to read what was written.

You are attempting to reason with someone who cannot reason.

--
"To the bat tank!" --- Tank Girl

Asking a Creationist for scientific evidence is like asking a hippo to ride a unicycle.

"B.L. Zebub" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> In which case? I was not aware that a specific case had been cited.
>
> I was referring to the generalized 'case' of these substances being administered, not to their
> being given to a specific individual.
>
> In future, when reading a message always remember to read the conTEXT as well as the conTENT. That
> shoud save you from further humiliation down the road.

No, sorry. Sharky's question was based on Barbara's original post. In summary, Sharky asked whether
it would be considered reasonable to treat a condition by replacing one effect with another, but not
improving the original condition.

My answer was that this would depend on the circumstances, and that the 'replacement' condition
might be preferable to the original one in some way which makes it favourable. For example, an acute
depressive with suicidal tendencies might be treated with a drug which suppresses emotional
response. Not an ideal solution, and not a cure, but perhaps preferable at that particular time to
the risk of remaining untreated. However, the point is that no specific case or set of circumstances
was cited.

You then announced that "in this case, the 'treatment' is replacing unwanted or 'deviant' behaviors
with brain damage and other physical problems".

However, that is not accurate. Since no case had been cited in my post, or in Sharky's, or in
Barbara's, your statement was based on your own views towards psychiatry and not on any objective
evaluation of a particular case.

In essence, it is you who has not taken note of context or content. Whether or not you need to feel
humiliated, though, I will leave to you. I do not require it of you.

--
Midwinter

"Midwinter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "B.L. Zebub" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> In which case? I was not aware that a specific case had been cited.
> >
> > I was referring to the generalized 'case' of these substances being administered, not to their
> > being given to a specific individual.
> >
> > In future, when reading a message always remember to read the conTEXT as well as the conTENT.
> > That shoud save you from further humiliation down the road.
>

> No, sorry. Sharky's question was based on Barbara's original post. In summary, Sharky asked
> whether it would be considered reasonable to treat a condition by replacing one effect with
> another, but not improving the original condition.
>
> My answer was that this would depend on the circumstances, and that the 'replacement' condition
> might be preferable to the original one in some way which makes it favourable. For example, an
> acute depressive with suicidal tendencies might be treated with a drug which suppresses emotional
> response. Not an ideal solution, and not a cure, but perhaps preferable at that particular time to
> the risk of remaining untreated. However, the point is that no specific case or set of
> circumstances was cited.

Next you prescribe for depression a nice whack over the head with a 2x4 .

The way you argue, you mast have some valid experienced with that treatment.:)

[email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> > >
> > > Dear Barbara! I am afraid you got things a little bit mixed up ( possibly a reflection of your
> > > state of mind)
> > >
> > > In your case I would recommend a small dose of antipsychotics - preferably haloperidol 1-2 mg
> > > every evening before bedtime. In 2 - 4 weeks you probably would be rid of your delusions. At
> > > least 2 - 3 years treatment is recommended , and if sucessful ( no delusions, no paranoic
> > > symtoms) you could try a slow withdrawel from medication - ,5 mg reduction every third week.
> > > If delusional and paranoic symtoms reappear - back on medication. Of course you will need
> > > someone to help you with your symtomchecking , because you can not trust your self to be
> > > objective in this matter.
> >
> > Schwarz is already taking Halidol and another anti-psychotic med for schizophrenia. She's been
> > on Halidol for 3 years I'be been told by someone in Utah that knows her well.
>

> Would I post about dangers of anti-psychotic drugs, if I would be so stupid to take them?

The same reason you post about ear implants, secret submarines, Nazi secret service agents, evil
mindcontrollers, your birthplace in a non-existent city in Utah, your imaginary wedding to an
imaginary husband currently incarcerated in an imaginary prison on imaginary charges against you,
your imaginary blood relationship to the Eisenhower and Hubbard families....do I need to go on Ms.
Psychotic of the Hour??

Garry Scarff is a notorious liar and a criminal.

LOL. This coming from a notorious liar and psychotic clown. Sow your wild oats, PsychoBitch...it
doesn't change the facts that you are a diagnosed psychotic taking anti-psychotic medications after
being committed in a state mental health facility( why not explain to us why you were so determined
to access your mental health records from the Utah state system through the FOIA and why Utah
refused to release those records to you?? Hmmm?)

> And what is Halidol? Isn't that called Haldol?

The most common name is Haldol, but other names for it is Brotopon, Depidol, Dozic, Duroperidol,
Einalon, Eukystol, Halidol, Halojust, Halomed, Halopidol, Halosten, Haricon, Linton, Mixidol,
Novoperidol, Pacedol, Peluces, Pericate, Perida, Peridol, Peridor, Selzyme, Serenance, and Serenase.

> I never took psychiatric drugs, however the German psychs injected something in my kidneys, which
> made them hard and painful. However I felt no change in my mind, except one time and that was
> scary. As far as the kidneys and the deprivation of my liberty is concerned, thanks a lot you
> butchers.

Pure delusional and imagination. You're incapable of deciphering fantasy from fact.

> As anti-psychotic drugs are so dangerous, as described below, it is to assume that anti-
> depressants and Ritalin, are similarly dangerous as they also mess around with the mind.

Then why are you taking Halidol? Why won't you answer the question? What are you trying to hide? Why
were you involuntary committed to a Utah state mental facility?

snip of PsychoSkank's rants......

[email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> > >
> > > Dear Barbara! I am afraid you got things a little bit mixed up ( possibly a reflection of your
> > > state of mind)
> > >
> > > In your case I would recommend a small dose of antipsychotics - preferably haloperidol 1-2 mg
> > > every evening before bedtime. In 2 - 4 weeks you probably would be rid of your delusions. At
> > > least 2 - 3 years treatment is recommended , and if sucessful ( no delusions, no paranoic
> > > symtoms) you could try a slow withdrawel from medication - ,5 mg reduction every third week.
> > > If delusional and paranoic symtoms reappear - back on medication. Of course you will need
> > > someone to help you with your symtomchecking , because you can not trust your self to be
> > > objective in this matter.
> >
> > Schwarz is already taking Halidol and another anti-psychotic med for schizophrenia. She's been
> > on Halidol for 3 years I'be been told by someone in Utah that knows her well.
>
> Would I post about dangers of anti-psychotic drugs, if I would be so stupid to take them?

Yes. You will say anything to cover up your tracks, delusuional cow.

Garry Scarff is a notorious liar and a criminal.

<yawn> Pot kettle black, skank.

> And what is Halidol? Isn't that called Haldol?

Both are valid names for the same drug that you have been taking on a regular basis for
over 3 years.

> I never took psychiatric drugs,

Liar.

however the German psychs injected
> something in my kidneys, which made them hard and painful. However I felt no change in my mind,
> except one time and that was scary. As far as the kidneys and the deprivation of my liberty is
> concerned, thanks a lot you butchers.

Liar. Figments of your psychotic delusions.

snip of Schwarz spewing ****....

I will leave that to you to decide.

--
Midwinter

[email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (The only true Barbara Schwarz - other postings with my name are
> forgeries) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Dicktop_Stud) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Schwarz is already taking Halidol and another anti-psychotic med for schizophrenia. She's been
> > > on Halidol for 3 years I'be been told by someone in Utah that knows her well.
> >

> > Would I post about dangers of anti-psychotic drugs, if I would be so stupid to take them?
>
> The same reason you post about ear implants, secret submarines, Nazi secret service agents, evil
> mindcontrollers, your birthplace in a non-existent city in Utah, your imaginary wedding to an
> imaginary husband currently incarcerated in an imaginary prison on imaginary charges against you,
> your imaginary blood relationship to the Eisenhower and Hubbard families....do I need to go on Ms.
> Psychotic of the Hour??
>
> Garry Scarff is a notorious liar and a criminal.
>
> LOL. This coming from a notorious liar and psychotic clown. Sow your wild oats, PsychoBitch...it
> doesn't change the facts that you are a diagnosed psychotic taking anti-psychotic medications
> after being committed in a state mental health facility( why not explain to us why you were so
> determined to access your mental health records from the Utah state system through the FOIA and
> why Utah refused to release those records to you?? Hmmm?)

Somebody rotten had the idea to get psychiatrists into my life. Some of their representatives came
to my door, and I talked with them. I asked who referred them to me. They did not tell. I appealed.
I had an administrative hearing before many state governmental officials. The majority decided in my
favor to reveal the name of the "referent" to me. Utah Department of Human Services did not agree,
because if I get the information, others would receive it too.

Two cases resulted out of that. One filed by me, the other one by the Department of Human Services.
At issue is only the name of the person, not any mental illness of mine, as I have none. My
arguments is that it is unconstitutional to deny the knowledge of the name of a "referent" to
psychiatry, as anybody has the right to know her accusor and the secrecy rule is being abused. Both
cases are still pending before the Utah courts.

The Deseret News article was about matter. I posted that article.

> > And what is Halidol? Isn't that called Haldol?
>
> The most common name is Haldol, but other names for it is Brotopon, Depidol, Dozic, Duroperidol,
> Einalon, Eukystol, Halidol, Halojust, Halomed, Halopidol, Halosten, Haricon, Linton, Mixidol,
> Novoperidol, Pacedol, Peluces, Pericate, Perida, Peridol, Peridor, Selzyme, Serenance, and
> Serenase.

And Garry Scarff seems to swallow all of those, otherwise he would not be that agressive.

> > I never took psychiatric drugs, however the German psychs injected something in my kidneys,
> > which made them hard and painful. However I felt no change in my mind, except one time and that
> > was scary. As far as the kidneys and the deprivation of my liberty is concerned, thanks a lot
> > you butchers.
>
> Pure delusional and imagination. You're incapable of deciphering fantasy from fact.
> >
> > As anti-psychotic drugs are so dangerous, as described below, it is to assume that anti-
> > depressants and Ritalin, are similarly dangerous as they also mess around with the mind.
>
> Then why are you taking Halidol? Why won't you answer the question? What are you trying to hide?
> Why were you involuntary committed to a Utah state mental facility?
> >
> snip of PsychoSkank's rants......

I never saw a Utah mental facility from the inside, but people told me that psychs mess around in
these too.