What are some of your hobbies?

stevebaby said:
A little known fact...McDonalds burgers are made from ground-up clown meat.
Don't be fooled by that Ronald character.

Is that better or worse than soylent green?

stevebaby said:
A little known fact...McDonalds burgers are made from ground-up clown meat.
Don't be fooled by that Ronald character.

There are a lot of myths about clowns and I guess some people might enjoy them. I just could never swallow all that clown stuff.

jhuskey said:
There are a lot of myths about clowns and I guess some people might enjoy them. I just could never swallow all that clown stuff.
Especially the big round nose......yech!

My hobbies are a little strange, because whatever starts out as a hobby ends up as some kind of profession.

I started adulthood in art school, and while I was working on my bachelor of fine arts degree, languages were my hobby.

Then I got a master's degree in linguistics, and art was my hobby.

During that time, aikido was my hobby, but after I got my black belt I wound up teaching it, so it was less of a hobby.

Now my hobbies are linguistics, art, bicycling, reading about economics, designing and maintaining websites, and digitizing and restoring old audio-lingual cassette programs with my computer (cleaning out the tape noise, etc.). Some of the programs I like the best are the Russian language materials from Soviet times. They're like another universe for me.

reading, writing, football, business, used to be running but my knees won't stand it anymore, I'm sure I could find plenty of more great hobbies once I tried something new.

well some of my hobbies are
KUSTOM PAINTING-spraying kandies,pearls,flakes,airbrushing and some pinstriping.drawing and painting with marker and acrylics.
BUILDING model cars.

I like playing basketball, when am not riding. I also like jogging, at least daily, before going to work. I like camping with my family members and friends.

I'm very much into gaming and lately am playing a lot of online games which I have to say are pretty damn addictive.

I'm trying to get into lifting but it's a slow progress. I also like reading a lot in my spare time.

A hobby of mine which I have coupled with my love for riding is photography. I take my camera wherever I ride whether if it's deep in the mountains of the suburbs to the city or countryside. Riding a bike around town or anywhere is the best thing to Do when sight seeing so I might as well capture the scenes and land around me with my lens.

Some of my hobbies are wood crafting, writing in general, guitar playing composing and song writing, bad singing, human psychology and horoscope. I also consider some sports to be hobbies. I am an amateur long distance runner and I also play football. I almost forgot my first love and one hobby that I had been using to gain some cash and experience. It is cooking. I just love cooking and I have been busy in kitchens since I was 12. I worked as a professional in several hotels but still like to say it is a hobby because we do hobbies from our hearts.

A hobby of mine which I have coupled with my love for riding is photography. I take my camera wherever I ride whether if it's deep in the mountains of the suburbs to the city or countryside. Riding a bike around town or anywhere is the best thing to Do when sight seeing so I might as well capture the scenes and land around me with my lens.
I really wanted to get into this. I have a pretty good camera on my phone (13mpx) and I have managed to capture some great things with that, but I really wanted to try some real photography. Maybe take a course or something like that. Do you think I can do it without a course? Try to just point and shoot?

Hobbies, I've got quite a few of those. I like to workout, a lot. Sometimes 3-4 hours a day. Writing and sketching. Reading different types of books. Research and things like this.

I've got several hobbies besides cycling. I enjoy travelling, reading and lately I've been learning to program. I already know how to program but it's programming languages that are now redundant. So I'm learning some new programming languages that are better suited for web development as I may pursue a career in this area in the near future.

I really wanted to get into this. I have a pretty good camera on my phone (13mpx) and I have managed to capture some great things with that, but I really wanted to try some real photography. Maybe take a course or something like that. Do you think I can do it without a course? Try to just point and shoot?

You don't need a photography course. When you go out and see something you like, think of it as wallpaper for your computer. If it's not a fast action shot, than take your time and compose it for your monitor. You'll be amazed. Use the sun to create the the photo, fog, early mornings or late in the evening. Give it a shot than post here.

Other than cycling, weight lifting, shooting long range with a rifle and the most enjoyable part is reloading for the most accurate shot. Photography and camping.