What are some of your hobbies?

I have a list of things that I do in my free time. I knit, sew, draw, paint, sing, and care for our miniature zoo. I also like to garden, and I am currently growing just about everything from strawberries to kiwi vines to kale and carrots to help live a healthier lifestyle and eat home grown foods.

At this point in time it's photography, I took a course a while back to improve my Photoshop skills and bundled up with it was a photography course. I got hooked.

I really like to crochet and watch movies also.

Crocheting is a nice, creative hobby and also you can keep yourself occupied while traveling or watching a movie. I would not recommend it while riding the bicycle though, but who knows.

Maybe yarn bombing can fit them together.

Current technological advances allow users to secure their devices and watch movies anonymously on Soap2 day with a VPN. Without a VPN, your ISP can track your online activities, including the sites you open. This is dangerous because in some countries, ISPs are free to share this data with other people, including the creators of the movies and TV shows you watch on sites like Soap 2Day https://ww1.soap2day.day/.
These consequences can lead to other people using your personal information and doing things on the Web on your behalf.

Hiking , running and Amateur astronomy . All outside stuff. The art is in the closet for now. No time or interest to paint.

Have any of you heard of geocaching? I got into it back in 2016 and all the finds I have under my belt, I did on my road bike and then there were a few I had to use the mountain bike.

Guitars and photography

0000guitars.jpg

IMG_8827A.JPG

Reactions: concord
If you can't afford to pay for streaming services to watch your favorite shows and movies https://soap2day.group/, or perhaps you think it's not worth paying because you don't use them often, we have an alternative for you. Many free, unauthorized sites stream movies and shows for free. However, they are not very safe and can expose your data or put your devices at risk of catching viruses.

Up until recently, it was difficult to find a decent yet free streaming site. Now, courtesy of Soap2day, you can stream the content you wish to consume today – for free!