What are the best type of underpants for biking?

i presume you want them made of polyester but what is the best style?
while im at it, do the pants with padding offer any benefits over no
padding? thanks.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>i presume you want them made of polyester but what is the best style?
> while im at it, do the pants with padding offer any benefits over no
> padding? thanks.

No underpants is the best.

Wear a good quality set of proper cycling pants with a good quality chamois.

These are what I use for racing.

<
http://www.biemmesport.com/sp/ita/prodotto.php?as_cat_id_att243=2176&as_prod_id_att243=10908 >

I did 148 km training ride today in them and find that I have no soreness or
chafing, I am doing over 600km a week and find using good quality nicks
makes it a lot easier as I am more comfortable.

Here is a good article that can help reduce the sore bum syndrome ;)

< http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/biking/expert/seatsore.htm >

personally, i prefer a nice pair of pink lace, frilly little things with
Team Mobile logo .. but that's just me. most others will prefer NO
underpants. stick with a quality pair of cycling shorts with a good
synthetic chamois. padding of the chamois is a personal thing ... some like
more, others less. only you can decide that by buying and riding them.

dan

--
you're never too old to have a happy childhood

Ah, yes...

A good whiff of some sweet thang's panties is as good as a shot of
testosterone for those long hard training rides...or racing in the Alps!

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected] ('[email protected]') wrote:

> i presume you want them made of polyester but what is the best style?
> while im at it, do the pants with padding offer any benefits over no
> padding? thanks.

Clown pants, I think, are currently in. Make sure they're baggy enough to
get caught in the spokes.

On the slight off-chance this wasn't a troll, do not wear underpants when
cycling. They will chafe, and you will get sore.

,/| _.--''^``-...___.._.,;
/, \'. _-' ,--,,,--'''
{ \ `_-'' ' /
`;;' ; ; ;
._..--'' ._,,, _..' .;.'
(,_....----''' (,..--''

The best type of underpants for biking are varicose underpants with a
testostrone patch insert - the type that hide all those ugly varicose veins
and still allows you to maintain your T/E ratio at 3.99. This type of
underpants will offer the best benefit without any padding as long as your
nut sack is completely shaved as smooth as latex. Enjoy the ride.

On 3 Aug 2006 03:18:41 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>while im at it, do the pants with padding offer any benefits over no
>padding? thanks.

You mean, like Pampers? I guess, but don't go pouring water in the
wrong places on a hot day, or your seat/pedal relationship will
change. Depending on how you pin the Pampers, maybe your Q as well...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Thanks for the articles. If I cant wear underware I will have to
abandon sport. mostly for hygiene reason but also in case I was ever in
an accident.

Boostland wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >i presume you want them made of polyester but what is the best style?
> > while im at it, do the pants with padding offer any benefits over no
> > padding? thanks.
> >

> No underpants is the best.
>
> Wear a good quality set of proper cycling pants with a good quality chamois.
>
> These are what I use for racing.
>
> <
> http://www.biemmesport.com/sp/ita/prodotto.php?as_cat_id_att243=2176&as_prod_id_att243=10908 >
>
> I did 148 km training ride today in them and find that I have no soreness or
> chafing, I am doing over 600km a week and find using good quality nicks
> makes it a lot easier as I am more comfortable.
>
> Here is a good article that can help reduce the sore bum syndrome ;)
>
> < http://gorp.away.com/gorp/activity/biking/expert/seatsore.htm >

Weight matters, wear a thong