What are your Black Friday plans?

jackson123

Sep 5, 2007
madnessblackfriday.jpg

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!

I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend. I love the Apple laptop and the sale price...I also create my Own Thanksgiving BlackFriday Deals List Here

u can check it, u will be suprised by the sale price.

Hehe.

Now show us..What are your Black Friday plans?

Reactions: haleylx4
Black Friday is aptly named. It is sort of the pinnacle of how materialistic and shallow our society has become. Instead of celebrating Thanksgiving, people are gathered together planning how to assault the stores just like the generals planning the invasion of Europe on D-Day. The entire month of December has turned into an orgy of shopping, getting, and one up giving. It is enough to sicken one who still remembers the significance of Thanksgiving and Christmas:( . And I believe that we have the advertising media and merchants who pin their entire year on this season to thank for all of the consumerism:mad:. My Black Friday plans are to stay home, work on restoring my Lotus Pro Series D2000, and staying as far out of the madhouse as possible.

My plans are to come home from my first [almost] century. :D I'm heading up tomorrow morning and refueling on Thursday for the ride home.

Hopefully the back highways won't be too busy with everyone frantically spending money.

Coffee, leftovers, play with my son, leftovers, sleep, more play, leftovers, sleep.

That about sums it up.

I will be at work. It should be a quiet day since so many people take it off, but that is good.

By the way, has anyone noticed that the new trend is for some stores to actually be open on Thanksgiving now? I believe K-Mart is advertising as being open on Thanksgiving.

Jello. Sleep. Jello. Sleep. Diet Canada Dry. Sleep. **** tube. Sleep. Pee, ****. Sleep.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

Leave it to Americans to salute and salivate over something like "Black Friday."

Wake up, grab some coffee, take a nap, ride bike when frost melts, have brunch , then nap after brunch. Love these 4 day weekends. :D

I, too feel no urge to run to the store & purchase the next greatest gadget or toy that "everyone" insists I must have. :cool:

Lol Black fridey? I'm hoping my hamstrings are up to par by then. Shopping is not going to take care of them. Although it might be a nice reward to go shopping after I see them.
Black friday is kind of a shopping primer for the Christmas holidays. I try to stay away from that stuff. Door busters and low prices. The best prices to me are after it is all over.