What are your thoughts about tofu

tofu is simply a health fad that like a lot of **** health fanatics eat and drink isn't really as healthy as the heath food industry makes glorious claims about, which I why I think they should be monitored by the FDA.
That's right, you have to control all products. I don't understand how you can eat canned food. The shelf life of more than 1 month - I already have questions about the usefulness of this product.

I see. but my question is if i can make tofu alone?

Of course you can! If you want to, you can do anything you want! Well, you often need opportunities, too :)

Liver disease is a silent killer. No human can understand it. It was caught only while doing an ultrasonogram. Initially, some fat deposits around the liver, with no other symptoms.

Then gradually, inflammation started there. During this time, the liver is damaged. Initially, the body loses energy and feels weak. Loss of appetite occurs. Apart from this, jaundice can occur. Different parts of the body, eyes, face, and hands can be yellow.

Yes, tofu is made from soybeans and is a staple in many Asian cultures. One of its main benefits is that it is low in calories and high in protein, making it a great option for those looking to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. Additionally, it is a great source of essential amino acids and is also a good source of iron, calcium, and other essential minerals.

Tofu is also cholesterol-free, low in fat, and is considered a "complete" protein, meaning it contains all of the essential amino acids that our bodies need. It is also a great source of isoflavones, which have been shown to have a number of health benefits, including reducing the risk of certain cancers, improving heart health, and reducing the risk of osteoporosis.

Tofu's bland taste is one of its strengths as it can be flavored in many ways to mimic the taste of meat, poultry, or fish. It's also a great meat substitute for vegetarians and vegans as it can be used in a wide variety of dishes.

Personally, I do like tofu and I often substitute it for meat in my meals. It is a versatile and nutritious food that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.