Doping in Cycling · Public discussion

What are your thoughts on performance enhancement?

Started by enhancing_perf · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,582 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Doping in Cycling
Published
17 March 2011
Last activity
18 April 2011
Original author
enhancing_perf
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,582
Views / 30 days
17

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [CENTER] Do you take part in competitive sport?

    Would you like to voice your opinions and attitudes towards performance enhancement in sport?

    If you are 18+ and participate in any sport competitively we would like to hear your views!

    To complete the questionnaire please visit:

    surveymonkey.comperformance enhancement

    By doing so, you will help to inform future athlete education programmes and get your voice heard!
    [/CENTER]

  2. I use to be competitive (cat 3) back in the late 70's and early 80's and I never took anything...BUT, I knew people who did, why at cat 3 you ask? Because they wanted to go further and felt in order to compete on a higher level they needed help, and since the higher levels were doping they felt they could never compete with them unless they did dope. Of all the riders I knew, I knew 3 personally that were for sure doping, others may have been but I never found out about it.

    I think all forms of doping should be banned in all sports. I knew a pro tennis player that doped and she said all of them were!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.