What beer do you drink?

Top favorite is Sam Adams Imperial IPA - seasonal and hard to find, but it is a hops explosion. (all of SA's Imperial Series brews are robust)

Other favs:
Dogfish Head 90 IPA
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
Pilsner Urquell
Anchor Steam

Probably drink more Old Thumper (Shipyard) than anything.

beer_label_bp.png

Drinking carlton draft at present. But Cascade Premium is one of my favourites or most Beers by Little Creatures.

Guinness are well known in this part of the world for the superb ads.

My favourite Guinness advert of all time is this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utNZMezPe1c]YouTube - Guinness Christmas Card[/ame]

Beautiful images of my home city, Dublin.

have to go for the guiness not bad for getting the calories in after a long ride thats my excuse and im sticking to it :p

I depends on the mood, but it's also difficult to find much here in Fort Wayne IN. For starters I hate any light colored beer. The strangest beer, but I like it what can I say, is Dark Star Espresso Beer, but I can't find it around here along with Beamish Red Irish Ale another I can't find. My favorite beer I can find almost anywhere is Guinness Extra Stout, it's heavy and has a thick cream head to it; a little less common is Murphys Irish Stout, Negra Modelo, and Henry Weinhard’s Classic Dark but not available here, and my rebel beer Czechvar, why rebel beer? You have to know their story, look it up.

Froze said:
I depends on the mood, but it's also difficult to find much here in Fort Wayne IN. For starters I hate any light colored beer. The strangest beer, but I like it what can I say, is Dark Star Espresso Beer, but I can't find it around here along with Beamish Red Irish Ale another I can't find. My favorite beer I can find almost anywhere is Guinness Extra Stout, it's heavy and has a thick cream head to it; a little less common is Murphys Irish Stout, Negra Modelo, and Henry Weinhard’s Classic Dark but not available here, and my rebel beer Czechvar, why rebel beer? You have to know their story, look it up.

Don't need to look it up. The battle of the Budweisers. The Czech version started back in the 1200's. The modern legal battle for the name shapes up like this. American Budweiser is sold in Europe labeled "Bud." The Czech version is sold in America as Czechvar. There is really no contest. Budvar is in a class all by itself. Other Czech beers of merit are Gambrinus, Radegast, and Velkopopovicy Kozel.

drp5063 said:
Shock Top
How is that? The fact it's an A-B product makes me leery; I figure I can get a local brew that's better for a little bit more.

Look for Anheuser-Busch's REDBRIDGE. It is the best of the gluten-free beers.
It is only availabe as low alcohol beer at present

I don't drink much beer anymore, but when I do I like Michelob.

I remeber when I was younger, we would ride our mountain bikes to a hill top, slam 2 beer then race down hill.

Duct tape works good for pulling out cactus needles. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

I haven't drank a beer in months, but I've always liked Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I'm more of a mad dog 20/20 drinker ever since I the economy took a dive/img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif

Thought about this thread when I went out for some gasoline tonight. Jim Cook the founder of Sam Adams was being interviewed on a sports talk station. He revealed that all his employees get to take two case's of beer home whenever they start bottling a new run. He went on to say that they have a never ending tap in the corporate office. What a place to work.

Sam Adams October Fest.