Hello I'm new here
I would like to know what people ride ?

IM riding 2 pinarello dogma 65.1 with campy record
And I have a Louis garneau TR1 with duraice

and you???

I ride all kinds of sheot! :p

1997 Burley Duet tandem

101715E_zpsxmovcvew.jpg

1998 Cannondale CAD3 R800. Now Dura Ace/Ultegra mix...Does that move it up to a R900? :p

DSCN9961_zpsvkbvsv9t.jpg

2014 Madone, Ultegra 105 mix

091215G_zpskwnsxqh0.jpg

2006 (?) Trek 8000 hardtail 26 incher

0CHP2_zpsig1vhgny.jpg

Reactions: Dogma
I'm down to 5 bikes in the stable.

1. Kestrel - Road bike
2. Zipp20001 - TT Bike - Have a different paint job on it.
3. Zipp2001 - SS Bike
4. GT - Mountain Bike
5. Giant Defy - Grampy Bike - attach trailer to haul my grand buddies around.

Here they are hanging out together.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm down to 5 bikes in the stable.

1. Kestrel - Road bike
2. Zipp20001 - TT Bike - Have a different paint job on it.
3. Zipp2001 - SS Bike
4. GT - Mountain Bike
5. Giant Defy - Grampy Bike - attach trailer to haul my grand buddies around.

Here they are hanging out together.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
WOAHHH ! !!!!!!!!

Neither of my bikes have a name brand or model, as I built them myself.
Road bike (Mondtänzerin)
Alloy frame with carbon fork Campagnolo Athena 11 speed triple.

Winter/Touring (Shattentänzerin)
Alloy cyclocross frame with cro-mo fork
Campagnolo Athena 11 speed triple, mini-V brakes, SON28 front hub, Busch & Müller Lumotec headlight.

Neither of my bikes have a name brand or model, as I built them myself.
Road bike (Mondtänzerin)
Alloy frame with carbon fork Campagnolo Athena 11 speed triple.

Winter/Touring (Shattentänzerin)
Alloy cyclocross frame with cro-mo fork
Campagnolo Athena 11 speed triple, mini-V brakes, SON28 front hub, Busch & Müller Lumotec headlight.
Wow that is sooooo cool !!! I don't even thrust myself to do anything on my bikes

What bike do I like to ride? I have 8 bikes, but the one I like to ride the most is the 13 Lynskey Peloton, but I commute on a 88 Miyata 712 mostly because I don't care if gets rained out or if I crash it and damage it or wear it out.

I really loved the design of 1998 Cannondale CAD3 R800. The design of this bike is really awesome and it caught my eye.

Colnago 002.JPG
Look 001.JPG
DSC00002.JPG
DSC00002.JPG

I also have several frames that I could build up if I needed a touring bike or a Time road racer. I also have a Colnago Reflux for sale since I've run out of room. I'm also thinking of selling the Ridley but it rides so nice on dirt trails that don't have a lot of climbing in them that I hesitate.

Attachments

• DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    495.6 KB · Views: 5
I really loved the design of 1998 Cannondale CAD3 R800. The design of this bike is really awesome and it caught my eye.
Yes, it's an awesome bike. My friend purchased the same bike few month ago and it's running perfectly. Many of my friends bought the same bike due to the recommendation and I believe that this is the most reputed bikes in the world.

Yes, it's an awesome bike. My friend purchased the same bike few month ago and it's running perfectly. Many of my friends bought the same bike due to the recommendation and I believe that this is the most reputed bikes in the world.
Thank you very much for the information. I was waiting for some reviews like this. I would definitely check out this brand.

View attachment 1747 View attachment 1748 View attachment 1749 View attachment 1750

I also have several frames that I could build up if I needed a touring bike or a Time road racer. I also have a Colnago Reflux for sale since I've run out of room. I'm also thinking of selling the Ridley but it rides so nice on dirt trails that don't have a lot of climbing in them that I hesitate.
Awesome images. I really loved these images. Thanks for posting. I really love the shape and design of this cycle. The combination of the design and colour is really great.

I have an old mountain bike made by Metta bikes from Italy. It is a good bike but it had a lot of injuries and it is not holding up so good. I would never sell it but I would like to either repair it or buy another bike that is really good. It was stolen and when I got it back it was barely going. After I managed to repair it a bit I got hit by a car and front wheel fell of and it is twisted a little. Still, wondrously, it is rolling nicely but I know it can go better.