What bike is this?

Anto26

Aug 6, 2017
Hi,
I have this bike and I have no idea what model it is. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is.

Thanks!
Anto
IMG_20170806_134129908.jpg
IMG_20170806_134827006.jpg

It's probably a Cannnondale Supersix EVO ...

It retails for about the price of a small car ...

It's used value is probably only about $5000 +/- depending on the actual condition (i.e., use/mileage) ... the ideal rider will be more than 6'1" tall who wants electronic shifting.

Reactions: cyclintom
I have this bike and I have no idea what model it is.

How does someone end up with a $5,000 bike and NOT know what model it is?

It's a vintage 2013 SuperSix Evo Dura Ace Di2 about three sizes too large for the person pictured holding it. Original price tag? Somewhere in the $9,000-$10,000 range as a guess.

How does someone end up with a $5,000 bike and NOT know what model it is?

It's a vintage 2013 SuperSix Evo Dura Ace Di2 about three sizes too large for the person pictured holding it. Original price tag? Somewhere in the $9,000-$10,000 range as a guess.
HUH?!?

How do YOU get $9000-$10000 for what you presume is essentially a 5 year old bike (the 2018 bikes are only about a month away from being readily available) when (AFAIK) a 2017 SuperSix EVO with Dura Ace Di2 only has an MSRP of about $10,000?​

WoW!?!

First, the particular bike is (by YOUR observation) 4+ years old ...

Sadly, rolled off the showroom floor, a bike's value immediately loses more than 20% of it's retail value ...

A 4-year-old bike is worth barely half its suggested MSRP ...
Regardless, for that kind of money, the non-sponsored rider who is paying for his-or-her own bike should probably consider a Pinarello, a Colnago, or a Richard Sachs frame + (based on real world "Tour" failures) less unreliable Campagnolo EPS components rather than a bike with 4+ year old DI2 components (if a person wants an electronic drivetrain).
BTW. I think that THIS bike may-or-may-not be a better reference for a NEW iteration of the pictured bike EVEN if it has mechanical Dura Ace components:

Hey dumbass. I said, "How does someone end up with a $5,000 bike and NOT know what model it is?"

I then stated, "Original price tag? Somewhere in the $9,000-$10,000 range as a guess."

Now, shut the **** up.

The bike has a crack on the bar between the seat and handle bars how much would it be worth now?

Cracked top tube? Unless you could get Cannondale to warranty the frame and give you a replacement...the value just took a serious hit.

Frankly, the Bike Blue Book lists a mint 2013 Di2 Dura Ace SuperSix at around $4200-$4400 and that would be kind of optimistic. Deduct the busted frame and you basically have the net worth of the Ksyrium wheels and Di2 group. Used wheels...maybe $250-$300 if very low miles on the wheels. The group? Good question. The now discontinued version of the Dura Ace components are being dumped by retailers since the latest and greatest 9150 components are fully available. Maybe $1000-$1200? With SRAM eTap also being discounted heavily and most folks buying in with Ultegra Di2...it could be less.

It is possible to have a carbon frame repaired. A safe and expert repair with paint touch up is available from several outfits. You might want to send pictures of the damage and get an estimate for the work. Putting a few hundred into a quality repair job would make the bike, at the least, rideable and even with full disclosure an easier sale.

There's a lot of market variables at work here and probably the best course of action would be to buy a $1000-$2000 carbon frame of your size and fancy and build it up using the components from the SuperSix. 'If' you are even interested in that, of course. Otherwise, sell the Di2 group and wheels on eBay / Craigslist and then nickel & dime sale the saddle, bars, cockpit components (they won't be worth much).

Hey dumbass. I said, "How does someone end up with a $5,000 bike and NOT know what model it is?"

I then stated, "Original price tag? Somewhere in the $9,000-$10,000 range as a guess."

Now, shut the **** up.
OH ...

I do see that I mispelled "Cannondale" AND I used the equivocating word "probably" AND I didn't capitalize the second 's' in the "SuperSix" name ...

Are you suggesting the bike is worth more than $5,000?!?
Why did you even hazard a meaningless guess as to the origina MSRP when the OP asked how much the bike was worth in the title of one of his earlier, duplicate threads (https://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/bike-valie.459431/) entitled "Bike valie (sic)" AND NOT what it might have cost when it was new?

Are you still suggesting that if the bike's frame was not damaged that I was incorrect & and that you believe that he bike would be worth more than $5,000?

Of course not!

I see you have backpedaled & postured a more realistic reply to the bike's value -- good on yah!

Last edited:
... Frankly, the Bike Blue Book lists a mint 2013 Di2 Dura Ace SuperSix at around $4200-$4400 and that would be kind of optimistic.

There's a lot of market variables at work here and probably the best course of action would be to buy a $1000-$2000 carbon frame of your size and fancy and build it up using the components from the SuperSix. 'If' you are even interested in that, of course. Otherwise, sell the Di2 group and wheels on eBay / Craigslist and then nickel & dime sale the saddle, bars, cockpit components (they won't be worth much).
SHAME ON ME ...

So ignoring the cracked top tube, my ballpark value for the pictured bike was too high rather than a meaningless "blue book" pirce ...​

Yes ..

Shame on me!?!​

There's a man that wants information and not the stupid name calling between you two.

The cracked top tube makes the bike worth only the components. The Di2 group of that year didn't work very well and they were all over Ebay on the cheap for awhile. The wheels if they aren't worn out are a couple of hundred or so.

There are carbon fiber bicycle repair facilities that work pretty well in Portland, OR and Santa Cruz, CA. Calfee designs is near Watsonville, CA and I believe they repair frames as well.

NONE of these places will repair forks.