Road Cycling · Public discussion

what bike to buy

Started by Robert · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,136 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 January 2003
Last activity
24 January 2003
Original author
Robert
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,136
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.

    Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.

    I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

    One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.

    My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

    Thanks

    Rob

  2. "Robert" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.

    Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.

    I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

    by 'track' i take it you don't mean 'velodrome'?

    Quoted message said:

    One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.

    My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

    For UK-specific buying advice, post to uk.rec.cycling

    Get down to your local cycle shop and have a look. three hundred pounds should be easily enough to
    get you a very nice cycle indeed.

    -Luigi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.