what bike to buy

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.

    Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.

    I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

    One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.

    My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

    Thanks

    Rob

    Tags:

  2. "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.
    >
    > I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

    by 'track' i take it you don't mean 'velodrome'?

    > One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.
    >
    > My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

    For UK-specific buying advice, post to uk.rec.cycling

    Get down to your local cycle shop and have a look. three hundred pounds should be easily enough to
    get you a very nice cycle indeed.

    -Luigi