what bike to buy

Robert

Guest
I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.

Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.

I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.

My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

Thanks

Rob

"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I would like to buy a new bike and I don't know what I should be getting or looking for.
>
> Can anyone suggest what I should be buying.
>
> I want a comfort type bike I think, general road and track riding nothing too extreme.

by 'track' i take it you don't mean 'velodrome'?

> One Bike I like is the Giant EZB anyone have any comments on it.
>
> My budget is around £500.00 but I could do with a suggestion around £300 too.

For UK-specific buying advice, post to uk.rec.cycling

Get down to your local cycle shop and have a look. three hundred pounds should be easily enough to
get you a very nice cycle indeed.

-Luigi