what bike?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by K, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. K

    K Guest

    Have anyone heard about a bicyle called "RICCI" "DH cycle"? it has a Shimano speed shifting system.

    Somone is trying to sell me a bike and I do not know much about bicycles.

    It looks like a downhill/freeride type of cycle.

    Newbe to the sport.

    The K

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Have anyone heard about a bicyle called "RICCI" "DH cycle"? it has a
    Shimano
    > speed shifting system.
    >
    > Somone is trying to sell me a bike and I do not know much about bicycles.
    >
    > It looks like a downhill/freeride type of cycle.
    >

    > Newbe to the sport.

    Here is a link to the only bike (MTB) made by this Ricci company.

    http://www.ricciltd.com/ricci3closeup.html

    Of course here is their homepage.

    http://www.ricciltd.com

    darsh