what bike?

Have anyone heard about a bicyle called "RICCI" "DH cycle"? it has a Shimano speed shifting system.

Somone is trying to sell me a bike and I do not know much about bicycles.

It looks like a downhill/freeride type of cycle.

Newbe to the sport.

The K

"K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Have anyone heard about a bicyle called "RICCI" "DH cycle"? it has a
Shimano
> speed shifting system.
>
> Somone is trying to sell me a bike and I do not know much about bicycles.
>
> It looks like a downhill/freeride type of cycle.
>

> Newbe to the sport.

Here is a link to the only bike (MTB) made by this Ricci company.

http://www.ricciltd.com/ricci3closeup.html

Of course here is their homepage.

http://www.ricciltd.com

darsh