What bikes should I be test riding?

"davek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Interesting. My experience of France was that there was
> > a better
> selection.
> > I guess it depends what you're looking for. The places
> > I've seen in
France
> > appeared to be dominated by road bikes (My thing!),
> > while they often
come
> > poor second in general bike shops here.
>
> What are prices like in France?

In Daniel Salmon's shop which is probably one of the more
expensive in the area, the basic rule is: take UK price.
Change pound sign into Euro symbol. Hand over credit card!

£1400 for a full carbon (inc. handlebars!) race bike
equipped top-to-bottom with Dura-ace. Didn't have a chance
to take it for a spin sadly :-(

Jon