What brand do you most like the bicycle?

poker8 said:
I like GIANT ! :)
ok.. i like giant too, what is this going to proove, i have a GT but dont like the brand, the distributors here or most of their bikes. i dont like Kona, im not even going to bother going into why because it will just turn into an argument but look how many people ride them.

I think TREK, but my favorite fallen flag is Nishiki. I think Nishiki was very inovative in their day and it is a shame that they are no longer selling bikes in the US. :(

I like Specialized best. If I was in the market for a new bike I would choose between Specialized , Norco, Giant, Trek, Avanti

(I've heard several people say that about Kona but not spill the detail- what is wrong with them, please? Just asking cos my favourite LBS sells that brand & if I was still here when purchaing a new bike - I may consider - out of dedication to the LBS)

I have a Marin and I like it, it works well for what I need it. It doesn't seem to me that there are great differences between known brands. After all I could have the best bike and I don't think my ride will improve proportionally :eek: You can give Lance my bike and he would have won the Tours anyway and I could have had he's and I wouldn't even get to finish the first stage :(

I used to like Giant...still do but then i discovered Specialized S-works,i have the M5 in red and the E5 in black :cool: