What Brand Is Your Favorite Bike (that you own)?

Your list doesn't include Pinarello.

I have four bikes : and I'm split between my two favourites.
My Bianchi and my Pinarello.

Pushed : I would say.................................................my Pinarello.

Yes, I would liked to have added a few more, but 15 is the max you can select unfortunately.... I would have added Lemond too oh and Schwinn! ;-)

I used to be an Orbea rider, but age and a bad back have now forced me to go with something a little less agressive. I now ride LItespeed and wonder why anyone would not want to ride a Ti bike. I bought my Litespeed in March and after riding it for the last few months, think this is the last bike frame I'll ever buy!

Mark

I'm (in hope) assuming TMC was a typo for BMC. BMC are my favourite (look below) by a long way.

I was thining TIME and BMC at the same time!!! ;-) I guess use TMC for TIME or BMC! :) At the end of the day, just ride it!

My Moots is my main ride right now.

I am looking to buy a Parlee next year.

I just love Other bikes. Got both my Other bikes online and love them. Hard to google for info on Other bikes though...

Can't wait till I have enough $$$ to upgrade to a name brand bike. :D

Other = my old Bauer - made in Cave, South Island, New Zealand. Before the factory burnt down and they started making them in Taiwan.

I love my two De Rosa bikes - a De Rosa Professional Columbus Slx with Corsa Record and a De Rosa Planet with Chorus.

Happy, happy Powerful Pete. :D

I did ride a Look but I am rather fond of my Fondriest. As far as I know they have never sponsored a team and do not get as much exposure as some frames, but make excellent frames made with very good material.
Good craftsmanship!

bobbyOCR said:
I'm (in hope) assuming TMC was a typo for BMC. BMC are my favourite (look below) by a long way.
Ditto on the BMC Pro Machine SLCO1!!

jhuskey said:
I did ride a Look but I am rather fond of my Fondriest. As far as I know they have never sponsored a team and do not get as much exposure as some frames, but make excellent frames made with very good material.
Good craftsmanship!
Beautiful bikes for sure.

with all the good bikes (and small good companies) out there...

its almost unfair to post that question with ONLY 15 candidates.

my fav- LOOK

next year maybe the 595!