What brand of bike do you ride?

Trek Madone SL Livestrong edition... I also sport a full discovery kit. Working my way up to 20 miles per ride (with avg speed of 17.3mph).

Giant alloy TCR is the road bike. Cheap enough. And I also have a Bianchi Pista that I commute on.

Cannondale Road bike, Jamis MTB, Old Schwinn MBT converted to a Commuter. If had had my druthers, I get a new Felt F55.

Giant TCR Composite Time Trial T-mobile edition, and a Giant TCR composite 1 road bike which I absolutly love it is super light stiff and is just amazing to look at. I love Giant I have owned like 6 bikes from them.:D

ryan16 said:
Giant TCR Composite Time Trial T-mobile edition, and a Giant TCR composite 1 road bike which I absolutly love it is super light stiff and is just amazing to look at. I love Giant I have owned like 6 bikes from them.:D
The TCR is a very nice bike!:D

wilmar13 said:
Trek Madone SL Livestrong edition... I also sport a full discovery kit. Working my way up to 20 miles per ride (with avg speed of 17.3mph).

Dude!!!! You are so cool. The way you so deftly wield your sarcasm whilst firing verbal snot rockets at those beneath you.....those so far beneath you. They should, like, have like a cool test that you have to pass to become a real cyclist, you know, one with the snotty 'tude and everything. You know, a real cyclist, like, you know, someone who's cool enough to sh_t on those who aren't, like, riding like you think they should or, like, aren't dressed like you think they should be. Like, Dude, you should be named, like, The Judge, cuz you know....and everyone knows you know....how righteous it is to label people posers. Dude, you rock!!!!!!

wilmar13 said:
What's that in KMs?

I ride an unbranded titanium framed road bike and a British made Orange mountain bike.

I'd love a Colnago road bike ala the nice black ones CSC(is it?) ride.

alienator said:
Dude!!!! You are so cool. The way you so deftly wield your sarcasm whilst firing verbal snot rockets at those beneath you.....those so far beneath you. They should, like, have like a cool test that you have to pass to become a real cyclist, you know, one with the snotty 'tude and everything. You know, a real cyclist, like, you know, someone who's cool enough to sh_t on those who aren't, like, riding like you think they should or, like, aren't dressed like you think they should be. Like, Dude, you should be named, like, The Judge, cuz you know....and everyone knows you know....how righteous it is to label people posers. Dude, you rock!!!!!!
Alienator why do you feel the need to constantly troll my posts? It was a joke...this is the grand tours forum...get a sense of humor.

alienator said:

I have to say that I think you've overcalled the tone of Wilmar's post!