what brand of helmet is everybody using???

"Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| Giro Havac, pea green.
|
| -T

Same here, but blue. Before that was pea (pee?) green.

I heat up really good and the Havoc has plenty of vents for my noggin to cool off.

Unfortunately those same vents have gotten my shaven dome stung by yellow jackets twice in the
last 6 months.

--
FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

You won't be anything like Lance until at least 2010 coz you'll need to win a few TdF between now and then:D
I wear a Bell Xc helmet and a Netti AXN full face.

Depends how much you think your head is worth really....

I have a Rosebank helmet, you know those cheapie ones Hello and Bye :)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:43:50 -0800, "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> blurted:

>"Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>| Giro Havac, pea green.
>|
>| -T
>|

>Same here, but blue. Before that was pea (pee?) green.
>
>I heat up really good and the Havoc has plenty of vents for my noggin to cool off.
>
>Unfortunately those same vents have gotten my shaven dome stung by yellow jackets twice in the last
>6 months.
>
>--
>FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

I don't use a helmet, I'd rather be freestylin it. I'm a better rider than most of y'all and I'm
smart too so I don't crash nearly as much as you luzers PLUS when I do crash it's not that bad and I
can just use my hands to cover up /me GQ head.

P.S. - Brits, PLEASE go brush your teeth!

--
"<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

"lone wolf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i am in need of a new one ( seeing as i currently dont have one) I think I'm gonna get a giro w/ a
> visor. just curious what everbody is using
>
> http://community.webtv.net/lone_wolf_1971/lonewolfswebpage

To be honest, I don't really know what it is. It's black and has Avanti on a coupla little plates in
places, and "Exo" on others, so I suppose it's an Avanti "Exo". Best of all it fits my big noggin
and budget and wasn't lime bloody green like some of the other offerings at the time.

Westie

"Ran Dather" <Bush'[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:43:50 -0800, "FlyingCoyote"
<[email protected]>
> blurted:
>
> >"Tristan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >| Giro Havac, pea green.
> >|
> >| -T
> >|

> >Same here, but blue. Before that was pea (pee?) green.
> >
> >I heat up really good and the Havoc has plenty of vents for my noggin to cool off.
> >
> >Unfortunately those same vents have gotten my shaven dome stung by yellow jackets twice in the
> >last 6 months.
> >
> >--
> >FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
>
> I don't use a helmet, I'd rather be freestylin it. I'm a better rider than
most
> of y'all and I'm smart too so I don't crash nearly as much as you luzers
PLUS
> when I do crash it's not that bad and I can just use my hands to cover up
/me
> GQ head.
>
> P.S. - Brits, PLEASE go brush your teeth!
>

> --
> "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email protected], 2/2/3

I suppose asking why on Earth you cross-posted this to several basketball groups is just asking for
trouble....

Westie

"lone wolf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i am in need of a new one ( seeing as i currently dont have one) I think I'm gonna get a giro w/ a
> visor. just curious what everbody is using

Giro Helios for the road bike. Giro Gila for xc riding. Giro Mad Max 2 for the DH'ing. And
some buckethead bmx helmet (can't remember the brand, took the stickers off) that I use for
trials riding...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (lone wolf) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > i am in need of a new one ( seeing as i currently dont have one) I think I'm gonna get a giro w/
> > a visor. just curious what everbody is using
> >
> > http://community.webtv.net/lone_wolf_1971/lonewolfswebpage
>
> a blue one
>
> JD

Snap! I got the exact same colour (blue!).

That means I'm like way rad kewl too just like wot you are!

Shaun aRe

lone wolf wrote:
> i am in need of a new one ( seeing as i currently dont have one) I think I'm gonna get a giro w/
> a visor. just curious what everbody is using
>
> http://community.webtv.net/lone_wolf_1971/lonewolfswebpage

-- the important part -- Whatever fits my head.

-- the not so important part -- Bell X-Ray for XC. Replaced a Giro Gila (cracked), which replaced a
Giro Exodus (stolen in AZ) Leedom Scream High Performance for skiing (yeah SNELL rating)

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond wrote:
> lone wolf wrote:
>> i am in need of a new one ( seeing as i currently dont have one) I think I'm gonna get a giro w/
>> a visor. just curious what everbody is using
>>
>> http://community.webtv.net/lone_wolf_1971/lonewolfswebpage
>>

> -- the important part -- Whatever fits my head.
>
> -- the not so important part -- Bell X-Ray for XC. Replaced a Giro Gila (cracked), which replaced
> a Giro Exodus (stolen in AZ) Leedom Scream High Performance for skiing (yeah SNELL rating)
>
> Jon Bond

Red giro, replaces one cracked by a headfirst launch into a boulder on an Idaho ride. Vented Boeri
for skiing Pink pro-tec for white water.

penny