What can you do, while unicycling

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by chimpo, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. chimpo

    chimpo Guest

    pritty much as the title

    i learnt to roll a hand rolled cigareete while riding, on the way to
    college

    can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
    guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
    eat a meal.

    or maybe all at the same time

    --
    chimpo
    chimpo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11610

  2. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    ive eaten a lot while riding, same with drinking pop or water, umm, i
    can juggle while riding, and i like to play my 12-string acoustic
    guitar while i ride.

    There are probably more things ive done while riding i just dont
    remember them

    --
    Jerrick

    You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
    everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    dude, you can do ANYthing. read a book, eat lunch, smoke I
    guess...solve a rubiks cube even. but it helps to know how to do that
    standing, before you try it unicycling.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
    '50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

  5. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    I've answered the phone whilst riding muni downhill on a coker once,
    apparently I wasn't very coherent though. I can chat away merrily
    whilst road riding.

    Oh and I can play folk music on whistle whilst riding a unicycle.

    These pale into insignificance compared to the usefulness and
    practicality of being able to skin up whilst riding though.

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall

    my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

  6. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

    I read an article in scientific america on string theory, while ridding
    in traffic on my 24" Probably wasn't the safest thing but oh well.

    --
    cyberpunk

    The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

    "Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

  7. How do ya'll ride in traffic, anyway? I can barely maintain a 10-15 mph
    speed going, much less a 40.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    officially ended.
    :cool:
    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)

    > 'Jesse Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
    > (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47084)

    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

  8. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    chimpo wrote:
    > can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
    > guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
    > eat a meal.

    Eat a meal, play the penny whistle, juggle. But the obvious answer is
    to mow the lawn and drink beer.

    --
    Danny Colyer

    http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
    Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
    Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

  9. dorfman

    dorfman Guest

  10. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    president_luke wrote:
    > I can change my t-shirt while I'm wearing a bag and listning to my mp3
    > player while riding.
    >
    > I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

    wouldnt be that hard if you have masterd seat in front and one footed

    --
    habbywall

    '1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
    us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on.'
    (http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
    BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
    *PM about advertising here! kristine did it! you should too!
    I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
    '\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

  11. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    president_luke wrote:
    > I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

    I've mooned while riding (at the end of a devil stick routine):
    http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9603.jpg
    http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

    --
    Danny Colyer

    http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
    Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
    Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

  12. loosejello

    loosejello Guest

  13. CincyUniDay

    CincyUniDay Guest

    I don't know if this counts, but... A while back I was walking the dog
    with a retractable leash in one hand a hot coffee in the other hand.
    If that wasn't good enough, I was going down declining sidewalk that
    was covered with snow. Next thing I know :eek: was my coffee was being
    catapolted over my shoulder and landed on my back. Lesson learned...
    need knobby tires. I have since changed tires :cool:

    --
    CincyUniDay
    CincyUniDay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11560

  14. GUI

    GUI Guest

    I pushed a wheelbarrow with a log (for trials) in it.

    --
    GUI

    "Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
    basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
    more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
    the universe." Frank Zappa
    GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

  15. Mike_Foote

    Mike_Foote Guest

    For a talent show I rode my unicycle with one foot blindfolded and
    playing the violin all at the same time. I think I won, either that or
    the hot girls who danced. I'll never know because they didn't announce
    a winner.

    --
    Mike_Foote

    Long live unicycling