What can you do, while unicycling

chimpo

Guest
pritty much as the title

i learnt to roll a hand rolled cigareete while riding, on the way to
college

can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
eat a meal.

or maybe all at the same time

--
chimpo
chimpo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11610

ive eaten a lot while riding, same with drinking pop or water, umm, i
can juggle while riding, and i like to play my 12-string acoustic
guitar while i ride.

There are probably more things ive done while riding i just dont
remember them

--
Jerrick

You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

dude, you can do ANYthing. read a book, eat lunch, smoke I
guess...solve a rubiks cube even. but it helps to know how to do that
standing, before you try it unicycling.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
'50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

I've answered the phone whilst riding muni downhill on a coker once,
apparently I wasn't very coherent though. I can chat away merrily
whilst road riding.

Oh and I can play folk music on whistle whilst riding a unicycle.

These pale into insignificance compared to the usefulness and
practicality of being able to skin up whilst riding though.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

I read an article in scientific america on string theory, while ridding
in traffic on my 24" Probably wasn't the safest thing but oh well.

--
cyberpunk

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"
cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

How do ya'll ride in traffic, anyway? I can barely maintain a 10-15 mph
speed going, much less a 40.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)

dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

chimpo wrote:
> can any one do anything special while riding a unicycle, eg playing a
> guitar, read a book,down a bottle of wiskey,rip a phone book in half or
> eat a meal.

Eat a meal, play the penny whistle, juggle. But the obvious answer is
to mow the lawn and drink beer.

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

president_luke wrote:
> I can change my t-shirt while I'm wearing a bag and listning to my mp3
> player while riding.
>
> I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

wouldnt be that hard if you have masterd seat in front and one footed

--
habbywall

'1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on.'
(http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
*PM about advertising here! kristine did it! you should too!
I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
'\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

president_luke wrote:
> I heard that someone took off there pants while riding!!

I've mooned while riding (at the end of a devil stick routine):
http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9603.jpg
http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

I don't know if this counts, but... A while back I was walking the dog
with a retractable leash in one hand a hot coffee in the other hand.
If that wasn't good enough, I was going down declining sidewalk that
was covered with snow. Next thing I know :eek: was my coffee was being
catapolted over my shoulder and landed on my back. Lesson learned...
need knobby tires. I have since changed tires :cool:

--
CincyUniDay
CincyUniDay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11560

I pushed a wheelbarrow with a log (for trials) in it.

--
GUI

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is
more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of
the universe." Frank Zappa
GUI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11069

For a talent show I rode my unicycle with one foot blindfolded and
playing the violin all at the same time. I think I won, either that or
the hot girls who danced. I'll never know because they didn't announce
a winner.

--
Mike_Foote

Long live unicycling