What can you do, while unicycling

wellone time i let my friend borrow my 20 inch uni

and when i went to pick it up i was rideing my giraffe with the 20 inch
in my hands...

i have juggled pine cones not long though

umm nothing elsereally cool... just eaten stuff and drank stuff caried
things...

--
Mike The Uni Man
Mike The Uni Man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11729

talked on a cell phone in trafic on a muni with a fast leaking tire with
a poweraid and a pump in the other hand... unwittingly.. i ran a red
light.. but noone cared.. cause i was on a uni.. except for this one
guy.. who yelled at me

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

i found out today i can tie my left show while riding, probably could do
my right but i cant ride one footed with my right foot as well as i can
with my left, i can go for house without using my left foot lol

--
Jerrick

You cant make me put something here!!! I just wont!!! It goes against
everything i believe in!... Oh, your gonna pay me to do it? Ok =p

pdc wrote:
> There is always LEVEL 11, but few have done that.

aw damn it!

you beat me too it!

Yeah, there's level 11... and honestly I was rather surprised at how
many there were :p ..

I didn't expect as many people to have passed level 11...

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Danny Colyer wrote:
> I've mooned while riding
> http://www.colyer.plus.com/z-crawley9604.jpg

That's one for Jenny's scrapbook.

I've eaten donuts and drank coffee while riding. Spilled some of the
coffee - ouch - and considered suing.

--
JJuggle

Raphael Lasar - Matawan, NJ

Give me the beef boys to fill my bowl,
I want to get lost in your casserole and eat away.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

i can do anything i want while riding. i can even recite shakespeare
while riding.

shall i compare thee to a summers day?
thou art mroe lovely and more temperate
rough winds do shake the darling buds of may
and summers lease hath all too short a date
sometime to hott the eye of heaven shines
and often is his gold complexion dimmed
and every fair from fair sometimes declines
by chance, or natures changing course, untrimmed
but thy eternal summer shall not fade
nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st
nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade
when in eternal lines to time thou grow'st
so long as men can breathe or eyes can see
so long lives this, and this gives life to thee

that wasnt while riding but you get the idea. oh and i memorized that
cuz i have to do it for an assignment which i have to recite in front
of the class tomorrow.

--
chosen

honestly,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Murde Mental wrote:
> aw damn it!
>
> you beat me too it!
>
> Yeah, there's level 11... and honestly I was rather surprised at how
> many there were :p ..
>
> I didn't expect as many people to have passed level 11...

how do u know how many people passed that level

--
unijesse

I Brake for Unicyclist's
http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
www.unicycle.2ya.com
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

well I don't need to brag but I've juggled 5 angry cats
(lion,tiger,jaguar,cheata,and a kitten to be exact) while carring out
level 11 (she was on a platform built off my uni) on a 100 foot uni as
I rode down mt. kilomonjaro. this was all easy compared to the finaly
where I did a 150 foot lava jump and landed it, got off, and ate all
five cats, the uni and the girl, followed by a glass of lava. just to
show it could be done.

I've also taken a wizz while on my uni
this one actualy true

--
Radical Reed

'My Gallery has two vids in it'
(http://tinyurl.com/7of4d)

hurry up summer I miss MUni:(
Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

I adjusted my balls in my biker shorts while riding for the first time
today. It was so convenient, didn't even have to get off.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.