What Car do you drive?

mopar, u r a potty mouth, and u really shouldn't speak of the mentally challenged in such a manner. Also, does your mommy know u go on the computer without adult supervision?

ranger39000 said:
mopar, u r a potty mouth, and u really shouldn't speak of the mentally challenged in such a manner. Also, does your mommy know u go on the computer without adult supervision?
1. Sorry, I didn't mean that anyways.

2. What makes you think I'm not old enough to post on a CYCLING site?

God I am going to look like such a poser, but here are my cars and my new bike.
The Porsche is a life-time dream...cars are my thing and I'd always wanted a Carrera 4S, then this one came up. I think I will keep it forever.
Toyota Altezza wagon is my bike transporter and work hack. It was a used Japanese import, and the domestic market version of the Lexus IS - 6 speed manual, in-line 6 cylinder, rear wheel drive. Not super grunty, but a nice reliable car.
New bike is a Carrera Estremo - custom frame, 07 Record, FSA K-Force bars, stem and seatpost, Look carbon pedals. Early Christmas pressie and I love it.
Yes, Porsche ownership did encourage me to go for a Carrera. Isn't that sad?

Just the Dorky dad in me needin to scold. If u rida a bike mopar, your old enough to post!
cool.gif
Apology accepted. Ride hard kid or they'll kick your ass (u can say ass) as I like to say

TLW: I LOVE the car, both actually, and the bike. Can I refer YOU to TheAutobahn.com? The people on there talk about nothing but THEIR life long dreams, and you can make your own virtual garage. I'd love to have any Porsche, but the 944 and 924 are my favorite. I love the 70's and 80's sports car body style. Flip up headlights, you know, like the RX-7, and also the 914.

ranger39000: TO BURN SOME FLUBBER YOU GOTTA BURN SOME RUBBER!!! Actually, for most people around here that hasn't been clarified... I kick ass anytime I want to. Oh, and trying the backflip and ALMOST landing it at the age of 13 will definately earn me a spot on this forum. I do alot of freestyle, and I haven't broken a bone yet. I've been riding a bike since I was two, and nothing has really hurt me except for the large roll in that came off my garage, I was testing it and did a 360. I almost had it and I had too much weight leaning back, so that ended up as a concussion. Anyways, I have alot of fun while riding.

mk3 astra gsi fitted with a calibra 2.0litre turbo lump.how do i get the pics on here?:rolleyes:

Nice...more Germany. The best in car technology! I like their DTM efforts. I love racing...any kind, I especially like watching the 24 Hours of LeMans, a diesel Audi won this year. It's amazing how diesels have improved in past few years.

On the pics, you have to have them saved to "my pictures." Then on the site, click "manage attachments" while making a post. Click "browse," and select the picture you want. I used to have the same problem.

Anyways, I spotted this Lamborghini in the Ozarks.

Yippee38 said:
'02 Pontiac Firehawk #1149
080302_08.jpg
I thought they only made 300 Firehawks. I know they were limited. I have a friend in school and her dad has a black one. They are nice cars.

work: 1980 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe 10 half-ton pickup in 70's orange.

play: 1931 Cherolet 1-1/2 ton Independence Truck

fauxpas said:
For the non-australians... This is a Ford Fairmont Ghia...

I've just detailed her and she's going in the garage for 6 months as I lost my license for that long for 1 speeding fine...
Got done for coming out of a corner doing 125k in a 60k zone... That's why the tyres are fried...
They aren't the rear drive tyres, they are the front steer tyres...

MyGhia.jpg

Tyre03.jpg
I'm going to post this to get it over with, this guy freaks me out, don't want to upset you though, so we'll call it...uh...cool. Anyways, don't they race these or a car like it in the Austrailian V8 Supercars. I know Ford is a different company is Austrailia so someone set me straight (already am, if you know what I mean) on this.

My Astra 2.2 Bertone Coupe, perfect sports car for me. Being 6ft 5 I don't need to be a contortionist to get in it (Tried my mates MX5 and felt like the yetti trying to get in a kiddies go-cart), plus it's got all the little gadgets and ........ loads of boot space, I'm not going to print the fastest I've had it up to but it was fast, very fast.

Astra22a.jpg
Astra22b.jpg

NickDavid said:
05' Silver 300C with 22" wet black wheels, Eibach 1.6" drop kit, K&N Cold Air Induction and custom exhaust.

Like to see this, got any pics?

Here's mine

my_magnum.jpg

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T
-Hotchkis lowering springs and anti-sway bars
-Eibach dampers
-20" American Racing RT-S Wheels

I picked this little beauty up from the local auctions last month, there's plenty of room in the back for my bike and bits and pieces. Problem is it only has a 1.1 litre peugeot diesel engine which I am looking to replace this year as it's not very quick away from the lights. Hope you like it as much as I do.

The Tubster said:
I picked this little beauty up from the local auctions last month, there's plenty of room in the back for my bike and bits and pieces. Problem is it only has a 1.1 litre peugeot diesel engine which I am looking to replace this year as it's not very quick away from the lights. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Nice dude, you don't even know how much on the laugh-o-meter I'm holding in right now...THAT IS ONE RICED VAN!!!

mopar said:
I'm going to post this to get it over with, this guy freaks me out, don't want to upset you though, so we'll call it...uh...cool. Anyways, don't they race these or a car like it in the Austrailian V8 Supercars. I know Ford is a different company is Austrailia so someone set me straight (already am, if you know what I mean) on this.
Yeap the fairmont is pretty much a semi luxury blinged up model of a Falcon which the fords V8 supercars are derived from. Not a big follower of Fords here in Australia but I think they Fairmont and Falcon share the same chasis? You can get a choice of standard family sedan models ranging to a souped up supercar version from the dealership.