What did I do wrong ?

On 12/19/2003 8:39 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these
great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Thank you for the replies.

From what has been said, there are a couple of things I will do in the future - Use a leaner ground
beef, reduce the amount of bread crumbs, add some potato, and sauté the onions and celery first.

As far as seeing a doctor - I do see one on a regular basis. In almost 60 years I have had acid
indigestion perhaps 10 times (and about 7 of them were when I was in my 20's and 30's [too much
party time {:) ]

Thank you again for the help and have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:03:28 GMT, Blair P. Houghton <[email protected]> wrote:

>Taffy Stoker <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Yes. Go on low carb and you will eliminate acid indigestion forever.
>
>I don't know where you get that, but I only get predictable heartburn from tunafish.

alt.support.diet.low-carb

I have been on Atkins for years and my acid indigestion is completely gone.

It returns ten-fold if I go off the diet.

I have found that sometimes when I include onions they are not totally cooked and that will give me
indigestion. Wayne