What did you learn from the "Lance Chronicles?"

Chaim

Jan 24, 2004
For those of you who get this TV show on OLN (US Cable TV), what did you learn about Lance Armstrong’s?

* Bikes/Equipment
* Training
* Heart Rate Monitor
* Clothing
* Stationary (bike) Trainer
* Food/Nutrition
* Accessories
* Etc.

Originally posted by Chaim
For those of you who get this TV show on OLN (US Cable TV), what did you learn about Lance Armstrong’s?

* Bikes/Equipment
* Training
* Heart Rate Monitor
* Clothing
* Stationary (bike) Trainer
* Food/Nutrition
* Accessories
* Etc.

He is meticulous about training, isn't he? Of course, if we all had 10 people following us around all the time telling us what to eat, drink...how to ride, how to stretch...when to sleep...rub down after a long hard ride........we'd all be champs, too!

Did anyone catch the brand of coffee he likes to drink? I've seen the bag before, but I couldn't read it and didn't catch the name.

Just curious!
Kim in TN

One thing....he pedals "toes down". He leads some with the heels, but I saw him pedalling with the toes pointing down, too.

Originally posted by trekchic
He is meticulous about training, isn't he? Of course, if we all had 10 people following us around all the time telling us what to eat, drink...how to ride, how to stretch...when to sleep...rub down after a long hard ride........we'd all be champs, too!

Did anyone catch the brand of coffee he likes to drink? I've seen the bag before, but I couldn't read it and didn't catch the name.

Just curious!
Kim in TN
he drinks "Peets"

Thanks! I bet that company sees an increase of about 200% since they talked about it on the show. Everyone wants to look like, eat like, ride like......be like Lance!

Remember "Like Mike"? How about "Like Lance"?

Hey - Peet's is a little N. California coffee company (sort of the David to Starbucks' Goliath in these parts, at least) - I get my latte from the Montclair Peet's every morning before I start my work day.

Peet's also does mail orders for their coffee beans, FWIW.

For those of us who can't get this show (in the UK), did anyone record it? Is it going to be availabe on vid / dvd??
Just out of interest, does anyone have any other interesting video stuff on Lance (appearances on Letterman etc.) He's not really that famous in the UK, so we don't get any of those things broadcast over here.

I learned that although I admire LA more than anyone else in the world, he's basically a *******.....lol

I ride with my toes pointed down, but figured that one out on my own.....easier to use the full potential of your clipless pedals