Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darsh

So the first words out of my mealy mouth this morning were:

"Why don't you leave the woman alone?"

The seconds words out of my crusty mouth this morning were:

"WHAT DID I SAY? L E A V E THE WOMAN ALONE!"

On that note, the man did release the woman, and the skinny little thing came over to me. Good
thing, because I was about to wonder what the hell I thought I might do if the guy got ****** at me.
I'm not one to run away, and have had my ass kicked more than several times.. hehe.

I knew I forgot to set my alarm. Damn glad the couple decided to smash some things up, and get me
the **** out of bed. Afterall, it is Sunday, a day to ride the skibike, a day to ride the skibike at
the X-Games.

"I can't believe he called me a crack *****!" *sob* *tear* *WAIL*

"Ahh shucks, it is not the end of the world to be called a crack *****... everything will
be alright."

I could not believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. What if someone called ME a crack
*****? I was not thinking clearly. My eyes had been open for less than 60 seconds. It was raining
out. Rain in Aspen in February. The start of an incredible day I am certain.

So now, close to 50 minutes later, I have drank a full 20 ounce Coke due to having to stand around
outside talking to the 20 cops that showed up. Whenever I go out on the prowl on a domestic
disturbance thing, I always enter into it with the guise of heading to the pop machine. That gives
me a bit of time to make decisions.

"Do you live here? Where do you live? I can't be here when the cops show up!" *wail* *sob* *cry*

"Ohh no, if you can't face the cops, run. If you can.... well face them."

More tripe from my gullet. It was like someone far away was talking for
me.... an ADULT!

The crack ***** wanted to go to my place? ROFL. She looked like a crack *****, she felt like a crack
*****....I don't care if she was GOD, she was not coming into my place.

"OK Mr. Darnell, you can go now. Thanks for the help."

I walked back to the hallway and looked to the right. The guy was leaning on his door. I stopped and
cocked my head a bit... looking at him.

"Sorry bro."

"No problem."

Time to suit up, the damn lifts just opened up, and it is raining outside! What the hell am I
doing?! Carving turns in the rain? Hell yea!

darsh

Darsh wrote:
> So the first words out of my mealy mouth this morning were:
>

Mine was a little different. Dungeons & Dragons all nighter at my house last night. Empty Dew
cans and chip bags every where, piles of dice on the floor, game play manuals all over the place.
Teen boys wrapped up in blankets on every available flattish upholstered surface. Frost outside
the ground.

Darsh maybe you need to find some higher class digs?

Penny

English "summer" - 40 degrees, raining, windy. Go figure..... no wonder they call this New Englalnd.

Steve

The horrible sinking feeling that it was Monday. Quickly followed by the warm inner glow of
realising that it wasn't.

Andy Chequer

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 16:03:39 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote: [snip Aspen Soap]

Darsh sounds like you're living on the edge.

Peace, Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Darsh wrote:
> > So the first words out of my mealy mouth this morning were:
<snip a tale of whoah>
> Darsh maybe you need to find some higher class digs?

No he doesn't. In fact, I was thinking of relocating a few years ago to that same place. After
mulling it over a bit, I figured that even though I would be working for a dude with a ponytail up
there, I can still stand some of the jive down here where the trails are year-round.

JD not much for snow

Clear skies and 51 degrees when I headed off for the trail at 7:30AM with an expected high at the
trail of 75 degrees.

Bill "Spinning and Grinning in SoCal" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
> 10" of fresh fluffy sticky snow.

We didn't get much right here, few inches maybe, but we got some! And the local ski area (Monarch)
was reporting 14 new inches at 4:30am! Here in Southern Colorado, that is HUGE. Betcha won't hear
from MattB today.

Oh, and what specifically did I wake up to? The wife's dog Alice yakking up something big on the
bedroom carpet.
--
Tom "good news, bad news" Purvis Salida, CO

"Tom Purvis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
> > 10" of fresh fluffy sticky snow.
>
> We didn't get much right here, few inches maybe, but we got some! And the local ski area (Monarch)
> was reporting 14 new inches at 4:30am! Here in Southern Colorado, that is HUGE. Betcha won't hear
> from MattB today.
>
> Oh, and what specifically did I wake up to? The wife's dog Alice yakking up something big on the
> bedroom carpet.
> --
> Tom "good news, bad news" Purvis Salida, CO
Telluride had 8, Purg 4. I'm still 4 weeks from the stick or a mountain bike!
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Tom Purvis" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > ... the local ski area (Monarch) was reporting 14 new inches at 4:30am! Here in Southern
> > Colorado, that is HUGE. Betcha won't hear from MattB today.
> >
> Telluride had 8, Purg 4.

Are you still allowed to call it Purg? Won't the thought police come to your house and force you to
call it, uh, whatever it's called now?

> I'm still 4 weeks from the stick or a mountain bike!

Four weeks will pass like nothing. And CO is going to have a snowy Spring. I feel it in my bones.

Guess it could just be time for my motrin.

Shoulder dislocation about 4 weeks ago, and I'm pretty pleased how it's coming so far. I can ride,
gently and in a fairly upright position, but I'm still a ways away from being able to safely ride
offroad. Can't safely ski either, dangit. Pole plants would be really bad. And if I fell on my elbow
again before it firms up some, the shoulder would probably pop out pretty easy.

I don't want that.

I won two ski passes to Monarch at a benefit ride this past Summer. Today would have been a good day
to use them. Nice powder day for folks who could afford to play hooky on a Monday.
--
Tom Purvis - http://www.arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/ Salida, CO

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<b8x%[email protected]>...
> "Tom Purvis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > 10" of fresh fluffy sticky snow.
> >
> > We didn't get much right here, few inches maybe, but we got some! And the local ski area
> > (Monarch) was reporting 14 new inches at 4:30am! Here in Southern Colorado, that is HUGE. Betcha
> > won't hear from MattB today.
> >
> > Oh, and what specifically did I wake up to? The wife's dog Alice yakking up something big on the
> > bedroom carpet.
> > --
> > Tom "good news, bad news" Purvis Salida, CO
> Telluride had 8, Purg 4. I'm still 4 weeks from the stick or a mountain bike!

The Grand Mesa got a foot on top and was getting more when I drove off it this evening.

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.