What do High Road and Slipstream Manufacture?

With 3 Giro stage wins between the two teams thus far, I'm wondering
if these teams are ever going to land a true sponsor.

The T-Mobil severence and Doug Ellis' patronage wont last
forever.....

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> With 3 Giro stage wins between the two teams thus far, I'm wondering
> if these teams are ever going to land a true sponsor.
>
> The T-Mobil severence and Doug Ellis' patronage wont last
> forever.....

At least its cool that a team is called High Road which helps fans relate to
cycling rather then named after some crappy corporation like T-Mobile.

GBMT

On May 23, 2:40 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> With 3 Giro stage wins between the two teams thus far, I'm wondering
> if these teams are ever going to land a true sponsor.
>
> The T-Mobil severence and Doug Ellis' patronage wont last
> forever.....

dumbass,

cycling is going the direction of yacht racing and art collecting,
where it is funded by ultra rich patrons with no expectation of
returns.

On May 25, 1:23 pm, Amit Ghosh <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 23, 2:40 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > With 3 Giro stage wins between the two teams thus far, I'm wondering
> > if these teams are ever going to land a true sponsor.

> > The T-Mobil severence and Doug Ellis' patronage wont last
> > forever.....

> dumbass,
>
> cycling is going the direction of yacht racing and art collecting,
> where it is funded by ultra rich patrons with no expectation of
> returns.

Dumbass -

There is one company that has benefitted tremendously from it's
association from cycling: Amgen.

They should sponsor a team. It'd be interesting to have a marketing
firm calculate the dollar value of the coverage that EPO has gotten.
It's gotta be a staggering figure.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.