What do you all think...

Mary

Guest
of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com? I'm sure I'll probably be flamed for
writing on the racing group, but seeing as he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I think it's
pertinent. Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get an inside view of the
pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.

[email protected] (Mary) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com? I'm sure I'll probably be flamed for
> writing on the racing group, but seeing as he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I think
> it's pertinent. Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get an inside view of
> the pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.

I think that I don't like being trolled by someone's mother.

"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com? I'm sure I'll probably be flamed for
> writing on the racing group, but seeing as he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I think
> it's pertinent. Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get an inside view of
> the pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.

checked out his resume at:

http://www.primealliancecyclingteam.com/Archive/2001/profiles_beall.htm

How'd he get on PA? Perhaps he took the same route as RimjOBBIE. smart guys.

What's your problem? Isn't the point of this group to discuss racing, racers, and the racing life?
Do you flame everyone who has an opinion? You sure seem to try to start fights.

[email protected] (Tom Kunich) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Mary) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com? I'm sure I'll probably be flamed
> > for writing on the racing group, but seeing as he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I
> > think it's pertinent. Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get an inside
> > view of the pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.
>
> I think that I don't like being trolled by someone's mother.

>"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com? I'm sure I'll probably be flamed
>> for writing on the racing group, but seeing as he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I
>> think it's pertinent. Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get an inside
>> view of the pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.
>

>checked out his resume at:
>
>http://www.primealliancecyclingteam.com/Archive/2001/profiles_beall.htm

He was born in Guam.

Guam. I wish i was born in Guam.

Rusty is a cool dude, I rode with him on saturn of bellvue as a stagiare.

I think his one objective this season is "to kick some ass" . He is going to have his hands ful
though considering there is a certain rider on Bolla Colavita Yo Mama who has the same plan.

Maurice? Maurice? Maurice? Sommerville? Sommerville? Sommerville? anybody? anybody?

Lonely Rod

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:21:12 GMT, heather locklearson wrote:
> [something with capitals, for godsake]

so i guess then you're not a member of mensa yet?

heather locklearson wrote:

> How'd he get on PA? Perhaps he took the same route as RimjOBBIE. smart guys.

I think you need to work thru this major rimjob obsession you're suffering from, Heather. Let me
know if I can help. Really. No, really.

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:25:09 GMT, Henry Analbang wrote:
>[...]

What nice names will you make up for eachother next? We await in anticipation.

My problem is a transparent advertisement for a commercial site. I don't have any problem with
someone plugging a site but when you think that people are too stupid to see what you're doing it
really gets to
me.

"Mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What's your problem? Isn't the point of this group to discuss
racing,
> racers, and the racing life? Do you flame everyone who has an
opinion?
> You sure seem to try to start fights.
>
> [email protected] (Tom Kunich) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Mary) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > of the new racer column by Rusty Beall at Pezcyclingnews.com?
I'm sure
> > > I'll probably be flamed for writing on the racing group, but
seeing as
> > > he is a pro, writing for a racing news site, I think it's
pertinent.
> > > Anyway, I'm really enjoying his columns - it's always fun to get
an
> > > inside view of the pro life. Plus, he's pretty amusing.
> >
> > I think that I don't like being trolled by someone's mother.

> On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:21:12 GMT, heather locklearson wrote:
> > [something with capitals, for godsake]
>
> so i guess then you're not a member of mensa yet?

i tried to take the test, but they said i was too much of a blonde bimbo and refused entry.

heather

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Tom Kunich wrote:

> My problem is a transparent advertisement for a commercial site. I don't have any problem with
> someone plugging a site but when you think that people are too stupid to see what you're doing it
> really gets to
> me.

What do you plan to do about all those links to cyclingnews.com?

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch

"heather locklearson" wrote in message news:%[email protected]...

> "Ewoud Dronkert" wrote:
> > On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:21:12 GMT, heather locklearson wrote:
> > > [something with capitals, for godsake]
> >
> > so i guess then you're not a member of mensa yet?
>
> i tried to take the test, but they said i was too much of a blonde bimbo
and
> refused entry.

I prefer Densa. The discussion here is no less insightful and the dues are lower. Welcome back.