What do you call this?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by bjornthegreat, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Yesterday I was out riding with a friend (20" trials). As we got to our
    destination, we figured that somebody had set up a market there (on our
    usual spot), so we decided to move to somewhere else. On the way there,
    we were racing in the "need for speed underground/most wanted" style:
    Get from A to B first. There are no rules and no fixed route. Ride as
    fast as possible and take as many shortcuts as possible.

    Is there a name for this? Do anybody else do this?

    By the way, this is more fun on a 20" unicycle than on a bicycle and
    probably than on a larger unicycle: The speed on a 20" is very limited
    and therefore it gets more technical and less "daring" Also, a 20" has
    excellent manouverability compared to other vehicles. Our way included
    up & down stairs, over a few edges and in between people, so the
    agility and lightness helped a lot ;D


    Visit us at www.SandvikaUnicycling.tk
    bjornthegreat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7424
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45175

  2. I'm not sure if it has a definite name, but it sounds like something
    that'd be a lot of fun on a coker, or a schlumpf :)


    NZUni President
    93cm Highest Hop
    225cm Longest Hop
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/45175
  3. DK

    DK Guest