What do YOU do now?

I once bought a cycling manager game, it was utter ****. The worst part is they aren't allowed to use the real riders names, so like you said they have spelling errors in their names.

Can you dope your riders ? :rolleyes: I think they intentionally change the names of the riders because they don't have official approval to use the team or its riders.... I'll download and have a go.... as its only £20... which is cheap...

discobean7 said:
It's pretty entertaining and realistic, graphics are good, and you have control of everything. On the website there is a free trailer to download and a free trial version as well. It was $45 US. It has all the stage races, classics, etc. and lesser known races. ITTs and TTTs. You can race individual stages of the tours, can even cut all the flat stages out of the tour. Can also create your own grand tour. There is also the season long manager part of the game where you are in charge of training, tactics, and keeping your riders happy. Can also be played online against others. During a race you control your entire team, keeping an eye on energy reserves, HR, moral, speed, etc. You can launch attacks, counterattacks, protect your leader, push the pace, follow, or sprint. The tactics of the computer and talent of the big names is realistic. Can speed up the races to 8x so you don't waste your entire day and lots of camera angles (helicopters, finish line, multiple motor bikes). Like I said the "lost channel" is disappointing with the exception of Popo, and Salvodelli, and no LA. Lots of minor spelling errors in the rider's names. I'm just a big kid and a terrible procrastinator so I've been enjoying the game quite a bit.

whiteboytrash said:
Can you dope your riders ? :rolleyes: I think they intentionally change the names of the riders because they don't have official approval to use the team or its riders.... I'll download and have a go.... as its only £20... which is cheap...
Ah, that makes sense. Enjoy the game.

sonicman said:
OK, in 4 days I´ll be able to play this game.:)
I paid and was able to download the full game (750mb+) in about an hour. On another note Vino rocks in the classics, he took Liege and Fleche this morning. This game may be my downfall.