What do you guys all look like?

Cipher said:
Me doing my 2nd most favorite past time! (Got him bow hunting yesterday late afternoon). ;)

Man, must have made you feel really big and strong and powerful.
Can't understand how you guys get off on that ****.
Obviously a short circuit in the conscience somewhere.
How can you actually make the decision to release the arrow ??

Appreciate and observe these things while they're living.

Sorry man, but that's a really bad post..... and pastime.

Hmmm... no bike pics on this PC, but here's a poncy pic of me with my lady.
She can't stand so close now.. Our 1st baby due in Feb !

cpa said:
Hmmm... no bike pics on this PC, but here's a poncy pic of me with my lady.
She can't stand so close now.. Our 1st baby due in Feb !

That is SOOO adorable!

cpa said:

I guess if all I had to hunt was Koala bear, I wouldn't be into it either. They don't taste like venison do they??
:D

My first post, but figured it's a good intro. I have a hybrid (Specialized Crossorads Comp) and I'm looking to get a Dolce Elite. You'll find me around Valley Forge, PA, on the Schuylkill River Trail, or on the Perkiomen Creek trail.

Me, right after a run in the snow, holding the camera up to the bathroom mirror, so I can frame the image. ..

Lyz2814 said:
My first post, but figured it's a good intro. I have a hybrid (Specialized Crossorads Comp) and I'm looking to get a Dolce Elite. You'll find me around Valley Forge, PA, on the Schuylkill River Trail, or on the Perkiomen Creek trail.

Me, right after a run in the snow, holding the camera up to the bathroom mirror, so I can frame the image. ..

Hmmmmm......nice pic and for the record I disagree with your sig line. :D

cpa said:

I second that, can't understand the cyclist-hunter combo, the hunter likes a big and noisy ATV that smashes everything under his path ...

cuervo said:
I second that, can't understand the cyclist-hunter combo, the hunter likes a big and noisy ATV that smashes everything under his path ...
now, now. I hate to be a hunting apologist, but if he eats the meat, how's it different from getting hamburger at the supermarket? You think cows and chickens are well treated, and always slaughtered humanely? Ditto for milk cows and laying hens...At least that deer got to run around and be free for a while. And deer are a problem in my area. Next drought, we will have loads of deer hit by cars or starving to death. An arrow in the lung is a mercy by comparison.

Lyz2814 said:
now, now. I hate to be a hunting apologist, but if he eats the meat, how's it different from getting hamburger at the supermarket? You think cows and chickens are well treated, and always slaughtered humanely? Ditto for milk cows and laying hens...At least that deer got to run around and be free for a while. And deer are a problem in my area. Next drought, we will have loads of deer hit by cars or starving to death. An arrow in the lung is a mercy by comparison.

I think I must be one of very few adult white males in Minnesota that doesn't hunt. But I agree with you 100%. Although I don't do it (couldn't do it) myself, hunting is actually vital to the deer population. No need to bash on Chipher because of his choice of passtimes.

Ok, here's a bike shot - - grimace and all.
Solo break into shocking headwind !

I absolutely hate headwinds. They hurt you more than a tailwind helps. It's the mental aspect for me, more than the physical. The noise in the ears, I guess. Given a choice between wind and hills I'll go for hills everytime. At least you can see where the end of the pain will be. :)

BHman said:
I absolutely hate headwinds. They hurt you more than a tailwind helps. It's the mental aspect for me, more than the physical. The noise in the ears, I guess. Given a choice between wind and hills I'll go for hills everytime. At least you can see where the end of the pain will be. :)

LOL.....I hear you! :D

BHman said:

I hate wind also especially at 40 degrees and below. Can you tell me what model bike that is in the avatar? It looks mighty familiar.